Albania is a fabulous country to start your journey through Europe. Check the latest entry requirements, as you could need a vaccine and other documents to have a smooth entry. Currently, the Albanian Government isn’t requesting a Covid vaccine. On the other hand, iVisa.com can help you with the Albania Health Declaration! We have all the details you need.
Continue learning about the Albania Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Albania?
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a vaccine to travel to Albania?
Health authorities aren’t requesting a Covid vaccine for your entry to Albania. Still, if you have the opportunity to get vaccinated, go for it! Besides, some recommended vaccines for Albania you should have are hepatitis, yellow fever, and rabies. Don’t forget, you need the following:
- Obtain the Albania Health Declaration.
- You may need to quarantine according to the country you come from.
Let us explain more about the Albania Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Albania?
What information do I need?
iVisa.com requires only three items before you start your travel process:
- A valid passport - Your passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months.
- An email address - We will get in touch with you through your email.
- A payment method - Pay with a credit/debit card. Our platform is safe for online payments.
Remember to get vaccinated for hepatitis, rabies, and yellow fever before you land in Albania. Our experts can discuss the Albania Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Albania?
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time - Go for the cheapest option and wait an average time for your health document.
- Rush processing time- We will work faster on your documentation for a higher fee.
- Super Rush processing time - The quickest option when you don’t have any time to wait.
We have all the details about the Albania Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Albania?
How can I apply?
- Fill out the online form and pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) of your preference.
- Review your information and proceed to pay with a credit/debit card.
- Include any required documents and apply!
Receive your documentation in your email inbox at the agreed time. Display it as soon as you arrive in Albania. Make sure to follow all health protocols when traveling around Albania.
Our experts can explain more about the Albania Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Albania?
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
100%! We have established the highest security guidelines for all our processes. We can assure you your information is safe with us.
The safest alternative for your Albania Health Declaration is iVisa.com.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Connect with our customer support agents, who are available day and night. We have all the details about the Albania Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Albania?
Explore first the Albanian Riviera and enjoy the exquisite beaches. The sandy and pebbles beaches with the clear waters will make you want to stay forever. Check the small villages nearby, where you will find Orthodox churches and gorgeous plazas. Don’t miss Dhërmi, Drymades beach, Vuno, Qeparo, and Himara.
Continue with Tirana, the capital. Located on the Balkan Peninsula, there are lots of art galleries and museums waiting for you! Check the BunkArt, a bunker built in the 1970s by Enver Hoxha, the former Albanian dictator. You will find an exhibition about communism time in Albania. Visit Berat or the City of a Thousand Windows due to the countless windows on the buildings. Take a picture from these marvelous historical buildings and continue exploring Albania! Head to the old city of Kruja, where you will find the National Ethnographic Museum. The privileged location inside a castle provides magnificent views of the Adriatic Sea. From the fortress, you can know the story of Albanian hero George Kastrioti, who fought against the Ottoman invasions for about 30 years. Pass by the old bazaar and get some local souvenirs.