Traveling to Angola most likely means that need a visa. However, you should be aware of the fact that Angola is one of the many countries in the world that adopted the electronic visa system and that the citizens of 59 states have access to it. So, as long as you count yourself among them, you can get an Angola eVisa online, and iVisa is here to help you with the process. Keep in mind, however, that the Angola eVisa is nothing but a means of getting a visa on arrival once you get to Angola. To learn more about the Angola eVisa, you should read the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Cypriot citizen, do I qualify for an Angola eVisa?
Yes. The visa policy of Angola states that the citizens of Cyprus are eligible for an Angola eVisa.
What are the requirements for an Angola eVisa?
To apply for an Angola eVisa, you must first make sure that you have at hand everything necessary for the application process. But as you will see, the list is not that long, and chances are that you already have everything you need, which is as follows:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport that remains as such for another year from the date of arrival in Angola. The document must also have at least 4 blank pages
- A photo – the picture must be taken as recently as possible on a white background.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from friends/family that confirms you have a place to stay while in Angola
- An international vaccination certificate against Yellow Fever
- Proof of sufficient funds – according to Angola’s visa policy, all tourists must have at their disposal at least $200 per day (or the equivalent)
- Return flight ticket – this stands as proof that you will not stay more than your visa allows
- E-mail address – the receipt that enables you to get your Angola visa on arrival will be sent via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – you can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are acceptable as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That depends on the choice you make regarding processing time. iVisa gives you three options when it comes to the processing speed of your application. As a result, you are free to pick the one that you think is best for you. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 6 Business Days
- Rush processing – your Angola eVisa arrives within 4 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – you must wait only 2 Business Days for your eVisa to arrive
What is the cost of an Angola eVisa?
The visa on arrival has a price of $120, but the cost of an Angola eVisa depends on which option you select when it comes to the processing speed of your application. As you may expect, the faster you want the processing to go, the more you spend on your eVisa. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 30.00
- Rush - USD 60.00
- Super Rush - USD 90.00
How long is the Angola eVisa valid for and how many entries does it ensure?
The Angola eVisa is a Multiple Entry visa, and expires 6 Business Days after the issue date.
How long can I stay in Angola with an Angola eVisa?
The Angola eVisa covers a stay of no more than 30 days in Total.
Can I use the Angola eVisa at any point of entry in Angola?
No. The Angola eVisa can be used only if you travel to Angola via one of the following points of entry:
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport (Luanda)
- Lubango Airport
- Massabi (Republic of the Congo border)
- Luau (Democratic Republic of the Congo border)
- Curoca (Namibia border)