Do you want to travel to Angola for tourism or business purposes? Then chances are that you need a visa like most nationalities. Nevertheless, Angola is one of the countries that adopted the electronic visa system, and if you count yourself among the nationalities that qualify, you can apply for an Angola eVisa online. iVisa’s services are specifically designed to help with that. However, it is important to remember that the Angola eVisa does not automatically grant you entry in Angola, it is just a simple means to an end. It will enable you to get a visa on arrival once you get to Angola. To learn more about the Angola eVisa, please read the info below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Greek citizen, do I qualify for an Angola eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Greece are eligible for an Angola eVisa.
What are the requirements for an Angola eVisa?
The Angola eVisa does not imply a demanding application process. However, you still need to make sure that you have a few documents and some information at hand. They are generally easy to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport that remains as such for another year from the date of arrival in Angola. The document must also have at least 4 blank pages
- A photo – the picture must be taken as recently as possible on a white background.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from friends/family that confirms you have a place to stay while in Angola
- An international vaccination certificate against Yellow Fever
- Proof of sufficient funds – according to Angola’s visa policy, all tourists must have at their disposal at least $200 per day (or the equivalent)
- Return flight ticket – this stands as proof that you will not stay more than your visa allows
- E-mail address – the receipt that enables you to get your Angola visa on arrival will be sent via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – you can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are acceptable as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
You decide that. iVisa came up with three options as far as the processing speed of your application is concerned so that you can make the best possible choice for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 6 Business Days
- Rush processing – your Angola eVisa arrives within 4 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – you must wait only 2 Business Days for your eVisa to arrive
What is the cost of an Angola eVisa?
The fee for an Angola visa on arrival is $120, and it must be paid when you reach your destination. The cost of an Angola eVisa, on the other hand, depends on the processing speed you select for your application. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard - USD 30.00
- Rush - USD 60.00
- Super Rush - USD 90.00
How long is the Angola eVisa valid for and how many entries does it ensure?
The Angola eVisa is a Multiple Entry visa, and it is valid for 6 Business Days since date of issue.
How long can I stay in Angola with an Angola eVisa?
You are allowed to spend no more than 30 days in Total in Angola.
Can I use the Angola eVisa at any point of entry in Angola?
No. There are only 5 points of entry that accept the Angola eVisa and issue visas on arrival. They are listed below. Keep in mind that any other border checkpoint requires a standard visa issued by an Angolan diplomatic mission.
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport (Luanda)
- Lubango Airport
- Massabi (Republic of the Congo border)
- Luau (Democratic Republic of the Congo border)
- Curoca (Namibia border)