If you travel to Angola for tourism or business purposes, chances are that you need to get a visa first. According to Angola’s visa policy, the citizens of 59 countries have access to the electronic visa system. If you happen to be among them, you are eligible for an Angola eVisa. iVisa can help you get it with minimal effort. However, it is important to remember that the Angola eVisa is not a visa per se. It is simply a pre-visa on whose basis you get a visa on arrival once you reach your destination. If you are interested in learning more about the Angola eVisa, you should read the answers to the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Morocco apply for an Angola eVisa?
Yes, as a Moroccan citizen, you qualify for an Angola eVisa.
What do I need to successfully apply for an Angola eVisa?
The first thing you have to do before you access the application page to fill in the form is to make sure that you have at hand everything necessary for the application process. That should not be a challenging task since the list is not too long, and the items on it are easy to acquire. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – the document in question must be valid and maintain its validity for at least another year from the date of arrival in Angola. 4 blank pages are also necessary
- A photo – the picture must be as recent as possible and captured on a white background.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter that attests that
- An international vaccination certificate against Yellow Fever
- Proof of sufficient funds – according to Angola’s visa policy, all visitors must have at their disposal at least $200 per day (or the equivalent)
- Return flight ticket – this is proof that you do not plan on staying for longer than your visa allows
- E-mail address – the receipt that enables you to get your Angola visa on arrival will be sent via e-mail in PDF format. You must print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – you can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are acceptable as well
How long does it take for my Angola eVisa to arrive?
Not too long. Besides, iVisa gives you the opportunity to choose the processing speed of your application. You get three options so that you can make the best possible choice for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you receive your Angola eVisa within 6 business days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 4 business days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 2 business days for your eVisa to be ready
How much does it cost to apply for an Angola eVisa?
The amount you are charged for an Angola eVisa depends on which option you choose regarding the processing speed of your application. The faster the processing, the higher the amount. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 30.00
- Rush - USD 60.00
- Super Rush - USD 90.00
What is the validity period of an Angola eVisa and how many entries does it cover?
The Angola eVisa is a Multiple Entry visa, and it expires 6 business days after issue.
What is the duration of stay granted by an Angola eVisa?
You can stay in Angola for up to 30 days Total
Are there specific points of entry in Angola that accept an Angola eVisa?
Yes. Only 5 points of entry in Angola allow you to cross the border with an Angola eVisa and we listed them below for your convenience. If you choose to cross the border through someplace else, you need a standard visa issued by an Angolan diplomatic mission.
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport (Luanda)
- Lubango Airport
- Massabi (Republic of the Congo border)
- Luau (Democratic Republic of the Congo border)
- Curoca (Namibia border)