Do you have a trip to Angola coming up? Have you checked if you need a visa? If not, you should because most nationalities are required to get one. The good news is that Angola introduced the electronic visa system in its visa policy, and if you count yourself among the 59 nationalities that have access to it, you can apply for an Angola eVisa online. iVisa can make the application process seem effortless. However, you should know that the Angola eVisa is a simple pre-visa that enables you to get a visa on arrival once you reach your destination. To learn more about the Angola eVisa, you should take your time and read below the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Poland apply for an Angola eVisa?
Yes, Polish citizens have access to an Angola eVisa.
What do I need to successfully apply for an Angola eVisa?
As you will see, the list of requirements for an Angola eVisa is not very long, and the items on it are fairly easy to obtain. You may already have some of them at your disposal. Here is what you will need for the online application process:
- Passport – the document in question must be valid and maintain its validity for at least another year from the date of arrival in Angola. 4 blank pages are also necessary
- A photo – the picture must be as recent as possible and captured on a white background.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter that attests that
- An international vaccination certificate against Yellow Fever
- Proof of sufficient funds – according to Angola’s visa policy, all visitors must have at their disposal at least $200 per day (or the equivalent)
- Return flight ticket – this is proof that you do not plan on staying for longer than your visa allows
- E-mail address – the receipt that enables you to get your Angola visa on arrival will be sent via e-mail in PDF format. You must print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – you can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are acceptable as well.
How long does it take for my Angola eVisa to arrive?
It is up to you. iVisa gives you three options when it comes to the processing speed of your application. As a result, you are free to choose the one that is best for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you receive your Angola eVisa within 6 Business Days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 4 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 2 Business Days for your eVisa to be ready
How much does it cost to apply for an Angola eVisa?
The visa on arrival has a fee of $120, but you have to pay that when you reach your destination. On the other hand, the Angola eVisa you get online has a cost that depends on the processing speed you choose for your application. Here are the prices for all three processing options:
- Standard - USD 30.00
- Rush - USD 60.00
- Super Rush - USD 90.00
What is the validity period of an Angola eVisa and how many entries does it cover?
The Angola eVisa is a Multiple Entry visa, and it has a validity of 6 Business Days since the issue date.
What is the duration of stay granted by an Angola eVisa?
You cannot stay in Angola for more than 30 days in Total
Are there specific points of entry in Angola that accept an Angola eVisa?
Yes. The Angola eVisa will grant you entry only if you travel to Angola via one of the points of entry listed below. Choosing a different border checkpoint requires you to get a standard visa issued by an Angolan embassy.
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport (Luanda)
- Lubango Airport
- Massabi (Republic of the Congo border)
- Luau (Democratic Republic of the Congo border)
- Curoca (Namibia border)