Are you traveling to Angola anytime soon? Then you should know that most nationalities are required to have a visa. If you are lucky enough, you may have access to Angola’s electronic visa system since 59 nationalities do. If that is the case, iVisa can facilitate the process of getting an Angola eVisa with minimal effort. However, it is important to remember that the Angola eVisa is not a visa per se. It does not automatically grant you entry in Angola. It is a simple pre-visa that allows you to get a visa on arrival once you reach your destination. For further information, you should take a look at the answers to the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Spain apply for an Angola eVisa?
Yes. Spanish citizens who wish to travel to Angola can obtain an Angola eVisa online.
What do I need to successfully apply for an Angola eVisa?
As you will see, the requirements for an Angola eVisa are not unusual. You should have no issues in putting everything together. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – the document in question must be valid and maintain its validity for at least another year from the date of arrival in Angola. 4 blank pages are also necessary
- A photo – the picture must be as recent as possible and captured on a white background.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter that attests that
- An international vaccination certificate against Yellow Fever
- Proof of sufficient funds – according to Angola’s visa policy, all visitors must have at their disposal at least $200 per day (or the equivalent)
- Return flight ticket – this is proof that you do not plan on staying for longer than your visa allows
- E-mail address – the receipt that enables you to get your Angola visa on arrival will be sent via e-mail in PDF format. You must print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – you can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are acceptable as well.
How long does it take for my Angola eVisa to arrive?
It will take as long as you decide. To that effect, iVisa gives you the possibility to make a choice when it comes to the processing speed of your application. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – you receive your Angola eVisa within 6 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 4 days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 48 hours for your eVisa to be ready
How much does it cost to apply for an Angola eVisa?
The fee for the visa on arrival is $120, but that is payable when you get to Angola. The amount you spend on an Angola eVisa, however, depends on which option you choose regarding the processing speed of your application. Here are the prices for each option:
- Standard - USD 30.00
- Rush - USD 60.00
- Super Rush - USD 90.00
What is the validity period of an Angola eVisa and how many entries does it cover?
The Angola eVisa is a Multiple Entry visa, and it remains valid for 6 days since the release date.
What is the duration of stay granted by an Angola eVisa?
You can stay in Angola for no more than 30 days Total
Are there specific points of entry in Angola that accept an Angola eVisa?
Yes. As an Angola eVisa holder, you must travel to Angola via one of the points of entry listed below. Otherwise, you must acquire a standard visa issued by an Angolan embassy.
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport (Luanda)
- Lubango Airport
- Massabi (Republic of the Congo border)
- Luau (Democratic Republic of the Congo border)
- Curoca (Namibia border)