Are you traveling to Angola anytime soon? Then you should check whether or not you require a visa because most nationalities do. At the same time, the citizens of 59 countries have access to Angola’s electronic visa system. If you find yourself among them, you have the possibility to apply for an Angola eVisa online. iVisa can help you with the application process. It is important to remember, however, that the Angola eVisa is just a document that enables you to get a visa on arrival when you reach your destination. It is not a visa per se. For further information about the Angola eVisa, please read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Czech citizen, do I qualify for an Angola eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of the Czech Republic are eligible for an Angola eVisa.
What are the requirements for an Angola eVisa?
Before you begin the online process of getting an Angola eVisa, you must first put together some documents and information. But as you are about to find out, the list is not that long, and chances are that you already have some of them in your possession. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport that remains as such for another year from the date of arrival in Angola. The document must also have at least 4 blank pages
- A photo – the picture must be taken as recently as possible on a white background.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from friends/family that confirms you have a place to stay while in Angola
- An international vaccination certificate against Yellow Fever
- Proof of sufficient funds – according to Angola’s visa policy, all tourists must have at their disposal at least $200 per day (or the equivalent)
- Return flight ticket – this stands as proof that you will not stay more than your visa allows
- E-mail address – the receipt that enables you to get your Angola visa on arrival will be sent via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – you can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
You get to decide that. iVisa presents you with three options when it comes to the processing time of your application. Consequently, you are free to choose the one that is best for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 6 days
- Rush processing – your Angola eVisa arrives within 4 days
- Super Rush processing – you must wait only 48 hours for your eVisa to arrive
What is the cost of an Angola eVisa?
The visa on arrival has a cost of $120, but the price of an Angola eVisa is determined by the processing speed of your application. As you can imagine, the slower the processing, the cheaper the eVisa will be. Here are the prices for all options:
- Standard - USD 30.00
- Rush - USD 60.00
- Super Rush - USD 90.00
How long is the Angola eVisa valid for and how many entries does it ensure?
The Angola eVisa is a Multiple Entry visa, and it remains valid for 6 days since the issue date.
How long can I stay in Angola with an Angola eVisa?
The Angola eVisa grants a stay that cannot exceed 30 days Total.
Can I use the Angola eVisa at any point of entry in Angola?
No. As an Angola eVisa holder, you can enter Angola only via the border checkpoints listed below. Any other point of entry requires a standard visa issued by an Angolan embassy.
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport (Luanda)
- Lubango Airport
- Massabi (Republic of the Congo border)
- Luau (Democratic Republic of the Congo border)
- Curoca (Namibia border)