Do you want to travel to Angola? Whatever the purpose of your visit, you are most likely required to obtain a visa. Angola’s visa policy includes an electronic visa system, and there are 59 countries whose citizens have access to it. If you count yourself among them, you can apply for an Angola eVisa online, and iVisa can be of assistance. Nevertheless, please remember that the Angola eVisa is not a visa per se. It does not automatically grant you entry in Angola. It is only a pre-visa that enables you to get a visa on arrival once you reach your destination. To learn more about the Angola eVisa, please read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of the Netherlands apply for an Angola eVisa?
Yes. As a Dutch citizen, you are eligible for an Angola eVisa.
What do I need to successfully apply for an Angola eVisa?
The list of requirements for an Angola eVisa is not long. Plus, you may already have some of the items on it. If not, they are almost effortless to acquire. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – the document in question must be valid and maintain its validity for at least another year from the date of arrival in Angola. 4 blank pages are also necessary
- A photo – the picture must be as recent as possible and captured on a white background.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter that attests that
- An international vaccination certificate against Yellow Fever
- Proof of sufficient funds – according to Angola’s visa policy, all visitors must have at their disposal at least $200 per day (or the equivalent)
- Return flight ticket – this is proof that you do not plan on staying for longer than your visa allows
- E-mail address – the receipt that enables you to get your Angola visa on arrival will be sent via e-mail in PDF format. You must print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – you can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
How long does it take for my Angola eVisa to arrive?
That is for you to decide. When you choose iVisa as your visa service, you are given the possibility to pick a processing speed for your application. You are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – you receive your Angola eVisa within 6 Business Days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 4 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 2 Business Days for your eVisa to be ready
How much does it cost to apply for an Angola eVisa?
The cost of an Angola eVisa is determined by the processing speed of your application. As you can imagine, the sooner you want your eVisa to arrive, the more you are asked to pay for it. Here are the prices for every option:
- Standard - USD 30.00
- Rush - USD 60.00
- Super Rush - USD 90.00
What is the validity period of an Angola eVisa and how many entries does it cover?
The Angola eVisa is a Multiple Entry visa, and it maintains its validity for 6 Business Days since the issue date.
What is the duration of stay granted by an Angola eVisa?
Your stay in Angola cannot go beyond 30 days in Total
Are there specific points of entry in Angola that accept an Angola eVisa?
Yes. When you hold an Angola eVisa you can travel to Angola only via the points of entry listed below. Any other border point will ask you to present a standard visa issued by an Angolan embassy.
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport (Luanda)
- Lubango Airport
- Massabi (Republic of the Congo border)
- Luau (Democratic Republic of the Congo border)
- Curoca (Namibia border)