Indian citizens are among the 59 nationalities eligible for an Angola eVisa. iVisa can help you apply for the travel document you need with minimal effort. Keep in mind that the Angola eVisa does not automatically grant you entry into Angola. It is a simple pre-approval that allows you to receive a visa on arrival when you reach Angola.
To get an Angola eVisa, you must first make sure that you meet a few requirements, which are the same for citizens of all eligible countries. Below, you will find a list of what you need for a successful Angola visa application process:
- Passport – your passport should remain valid for at least another year from your date of arrival in Angola, with 4 blank pages available for stamping.
- A photo – the picture should be taken as recently as possible, and captured on a white background.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you plan to stay with family or friends, you will need to provide a letter from them, confirming you have a place to stay while in Angola.
- An international vaccination certificate against Yellow Fever
- Proof of sufficient funds – according to Angola’s visa policy, all visitors must have at their disposal at least $200 per day of their stay (or the equivalent currency).
- Return flight ticket – this stands as proof that you do not plan on staying for longer than your visa allows.
- E-mail address – you will receive the receipt that enables you to obtain a visa on arrival via e-mail, in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your trip
- Means of payment – you can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
Once you have all the necessary documents and information for an Angola eVisa, you can proceed to filling out the online application form. The form is brief and straightforward, it shouldn’t take you more than 20 minutes to fill out. If you have any difficulties, you can reach iVisa’s customer support via online chat or phone. The service is available 24/7 and is entirely free of charge. The application consists of two steps. The first one asks that you provide general information about yourself and your trip, along with your passport details. You will also choose a processing speed for your application, which determines the cost of the application. The second step requires you to carefully review your form and make sure that it does not contain any mistakes. The payment must be made at this point as well. As you can see, it is easy Indian citizens to apply for and receive an Angola eVisa.