When you plan a trip to Angola, one of your first concerns likely revolves around the visa and whether or not you need one before departure. With only 11 visa-exempt nationalities, chances are that you do. Fortunately, Angola has an electronic visa system, and the citizens of 59 countries have access to use it. If you are among them, you can apply for an Angola eVisa, which is a simple pre-visa that allows you to get a visa on arrival as soon as you get to your destination. With iVisa, the online application process is effortless.
Now, to answer your question: yes, the Angola eVisa is a multiple-entry visa. During the period of validity, you can travel to Angola as many times as you need.
What is the validity of an Angola visa?
The Angola eVisa has a validity period of 6 business days from the date of issue.
What do I need to obtain an Angola eVisa?
Before you start the online process of getting an Angola eVisa, you should ensure that you have all the necessary documents and information at hand. Here is what you are going to need:
- Passport – your passport should remain valid for at least another year from your date of arrival in Angola, with 4 blank pages available for stamping.
- A photo – the picture should be taken as recently as possible, and captured on a white background.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you plan to stay with family or friends, you will need to provide a letter from them, confirming you have a place to stay while in Angola.
- An international vaccination certificate against Yellow Fever
- Proof of sufficient funds – according to Angola’s visa policy, all visitors must have at their disposal at least $200 per day of their stay (or the equivalent currency).
- Return flight ticket – this stands as proof that you do not plan on staying for longer than your visa allows.
- E-mail address – you will receive the receipt that enables you to obtain a visa on arrival via e-mail, in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your trip
- Means of payment – you can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That choice is up to you. iVisa gives you three processing speed options for your application so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – your Angola eVisa is ready within 6 business days
- Rush processing – you receive your travel document in just 4 business days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 2 business days
How much money will I spend on an Angola eVisa?
If you get a visa on arrival, the cost is $120, paid upon your arrival in Angola. The cost of the eVisa, on the other hand, is influenced by how soon you expect your travel document to arrive. The faster the processing, the more you are charged. Here are the prices for all three options:
- Standard - USD 30.00
- Rush - USD 60.00
- Super Rush - USD 90.00
Please keep in mind that the Angola eVisa and the visa on arrival have two different costs. The first one can be covered online during the application process, while the latter must be paid for when you arrive in Angola.