Learn More: Visitor Application Form
The Anguilla Visitor Application Form was designed to screen and test international arrivals in an effort to prevent the risks associated with the current pandemic.
This means that all travelers, including children and returning residents, must complete an individual application at least 72 hours before departure. Passengers without the pre-approval authorization may be refused entry to Anguilla.
To obtain this travel document, you’ll have to provide personal information about your health status and intended stay in Anguilla.
After you fill out your application, we’ll forward this document before your trip, so you can show it to the immigration officers once you get to the airport.
Required Documents to Apply
Medical Insurance (if applicable)
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
All persons traveling to Anguilla are required to provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test conducted within 3-5 days prior to arrival date.
On arrival to Anguilla, you will be required to undergo a mandatory COVID-19 PCR test. You will be transferred to your accommodations to await test results.
The Anguilla Visitor Application Form is part of the required document you will need to enter Anguilla, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your visa when you enter the country.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
What’s the Anguilla Visitor Application Form?
Is it mandatory to get one if I’m traveling to Anguilla?
Do children also need an Anguilla Visitor Application Form?
How much is the Anguilla Visitor Application Form?
- Standard Processing Time: 5 days - USD 420.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 3 days - USD 435.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 2 days - USD 460.00.
When should I apply for the Anguilla Visitor Application Form?
How do I get an Anguilla Visitor Application Form?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Anguilla Visitor Application Form valid for and how many times can I apply for one?
Can I talk to you if I have more questions?
Where can I read more about Anguilla Visitor Application Form?
Learn more about Anguilla Tourism
Where can I read more?
- How To Make An Anguilla Visa Application Online
- Anguilla Travel Requirements: Your easy Visa guide
- Anguilla Digital Nomad Visa: A guide for remote workers
- Anguilla Vaccination Requirements Do I need a vaccine to travel to Anguilla?
- Anguilla COVID-19 PCR Test Requirements: Find out more!
- Anguilla COVID-19-Travel Restrictions: What are the Travel Restrictions in Anguilla during COVID-19?
- Is Anguilla open for Tourism during Covid-19?
- How Citizens of France Can Enter Anguilla During Coronavirus: Citizens Of France Entry Requirements Into Anguilla During the Coronavirus
- How Can Citizens of the Netherlands Enter Anguilla During the Coronavirus
- Does Anguilla Allow Access To Citizens of Germany During the Coronavirus?
- Can Citizens of Italy Travel into Anguilla During the Coronavirus
- Discover How citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Anguilla during Coronavirus
- All that you should know about how citizens of the USA can enter Anguilla during Coronavirus
- Here’s all the information you need to know about Anguilla travel insurance requirements
- What you need to know about Anguilla COVID-19 quarantine requirements