Learn More: Visitor Application Form
The Anguilla Visitor Application Form was designed to screen and test international arrivals in an effort to prevent the risks associated with the current pandemic.
This means that all travelers, including children and returning residents, must complete an individual application at least 72 hours before departure. Passengers without the pre-approval authorization may be refused entry to Anguilla.
Travel entry requirements include coronavirus testing prior to & during travel and quarantine at your approved location for at least 10 days. If you're a vaccinated traveler your quarantine period will be reduced to 7 days. Travelers must adhere to the country’s safety protocols.
To obtain this travel document, you’ll have to provide personal information about your health status and intended stay in Anguilla.
After you fill out your application, we’ll forward this document before your trip, so you can show it to the immigration officers once you get to the airport.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
Medical Insurance (if applicable)
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
All persons traveling to Anguilla are required to provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test conducted within 3-5 days prior to arrival date.
On arrival to Anguilla, you will be required to undergo a mandatory COVID-19 PCR test. You will be transferred to your accommodations to await test results.
You will remain quarantined at your approved location for at least 10 days. Then, obtain a negative PCR COVID-19 test to be released from quarantine. If you're a vaccinated traveler your quarantine period will be reduced to 7 days.
The Anguilla Visitor Application Form is part of the required document you will need to enter Anguilla, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your visa when you enter the country.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 5 days - USD 420.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 3 days - USD 435.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 2 days - USD 460.00.
- Anguilla COVID-19-Travel Restrictions: What are the Travel Restrictions in Anguilla during COVID-19?
- What you need to know about Anguilla COVID-19 quarantine requirements
- Here’s all the information you need to know about Anguilla travel insurance requirements
- All that you should know about how citizens of the USA can enter Anguilla during Coronavirus
- Discover How citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Anguilla during Coronavirus
- Can Citizens of Italy Travel into Anguilla During the Coronavirus
- Does Anguilla Allow Access To Citizens of Germany During the Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the Netherlands Enter Anguilla During the Coronavirus
- How Citizens of France Can Enter Anguilla During Coronavirus: Citizens Of France Entry Requirements Into Anguilla During the Coronavirus
- Is Anguilla open for Tourism during Covid-19?
- Anguilla COVID-19 PCR Test Requirements: Find out more!
- Anguilla Vaccination Requirements Do I need a vaccine to travel to Anguilla?