The Caribbean has always been a popular vacation spot, but none is as popular as Antigua and Barbuda. The Antigua and Barbuda islands have a long history and retain many of the historical features that reveal their cultural past. The island cluster has been revered worldwide for all that it offers to its tourist population.
If you are a citizen of Cote d'Ivoire and are in the process of planning a trip to the country of Antigua and Barbuda, you will need a valid e-visa before you travel. You can apply for your e-visa here). If you have any questions about the e-visa application, you can refer to our FAQ section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What options are there for citizens of Cote d'Ivoire when applying for an Antigua and Barbuda Visa?
Tourists and other travelers from Cote d'Ivoire can apply only for the tourist e-visa.
What documents do citizens of Cote d'Ivoire need to include in their e-visa application?
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after your date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within in the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial ability to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or on your residency permit.
- A debit or credit card for payment
Please Note: Your approved visa does not guarantee entry into Antigua and Barbuda. Immigration Officers at points of entry have the authority to deny anyone's entry into the country without explanation.
Can My Kids Travel with Me Without Their Own Visas?
No. Your children will need their own approved visas to visit Antigua and Barbuda. However, if your passport contains their information in addition to your own, you will use your passport information on their visa applications.
What is my e-visa's expiration date?
E-visas for citizens of Cote d'Ivoire will expire in 180 days after issued. Please note that expired visas are considered invalid. You will need to start a new visa application if your visa has expired.
How Long Does Processing Take and How Much Does It Cost?
Citizens of Cote d'Ivoire have access to three different processing speeds that iVisa offers:
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 14 Business Days.
- Rush Application - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 11 Business Days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 8 Business Days
Does This Visa Allow Multiple Entry?
You are granted Single Entry with your e-visa.
What is the Maximum Stay for My e-Visa?
Your visa allows you a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry. Extensions are granted for a maximum of 90 days and are obtained by applying with the Immigration Department of Antigua and Barbuda.