Antigua and Barbuda is a country of history, culture, and beautiful landscapes. Often referred to as the "Land of 365 Beaches," Antigua and Barbuda is a popular and ideal spot for tourism, vacation, and more.
Citizens of Cuba who wish to travel to Antigua and Barbuda are in luck! Holders of a Cuban passport are allowed to visit Antigua and Barbuda without a visa for a visit of up to 30 days. But if you are visiting for more than 30 days, or if you are entering on official or diplomatic business, you will need an e-visa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Visa Do Citizens of Cuba Need?
Cuban citizens only require a visa if their visit exceeds 30 days. If your visit is under 30 days, you only need your Cuban passport.
What Do I Need In Order To Complete the e-Visa Application?
You will need to scan in the following documents in full color. Please note that each document must be the original copy.
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after your date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial ability to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or on your residency permit.
How Much Does an e-Visa Cost and How Long Does Processing Take?
The application will give applicants three choices of processing speeds:
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 14 days.
- Rush Application - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 11 days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 8 days.
Can Cuban Citizens Enter Multiple Times with Their e-Visa?
Cuban citizens with a valid e-visa are permitted Single Entry.
When Does My Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa Expire?
Your e-visa for travel to Antigua and Barbuda will expire in 180 days after issued. If you have an expired visa, you will need to apply for a new one as expired visas are considered invalid.
I'm In-Transit. Do I Need to Apply for an e-Visa?
Cuban citizens who are in-transit will not need a visa while in Antigua and Barbuda. The visa requirement is waived for holders of the Cuban passport as long as their visit is not longer than 30 days.
How Long Can My Visit to Antigua and Barbuda Be?
Cuban visitors with an Antigua and Barbuda e-visa are allowed a max stay of 90 days Per Entry.
Do My Children Need to Apply for an e-Visa?
Yes, but only if their visit is for longer than 30 days. They will each need their own visa.