The country of Antigua and Barbuda occupies a small area in the West Indies. This country is known as an ultimate tourist destination and offers its visitors sightseeing, historical landmarks, cultural activities, and so much more. Citizens from Djibouti who are planning a trip to Antigua and Barbuda will need to apply for an e-visa before starting their journey. You can apply for your e-visa here. If you have questions about the e-visa application, you can refer to our FAQ section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Documents Will I Need for the Application?
You will need to upload the following documents by scanning them:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after your date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial ability to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or in your residency permit.
- A debit or credit card for payment
Can I Travel with My Kids and Only Use My Visa?
No. Each visitor must have their own visa that is specific to them. Therefore, your children will need to possess their own visa(s). However, the information in your passport can be used in your application as well as theirs.
Does the e-Visa Expire for Citizens from Djibouti?
Yes, the visas do have an expiration date. E-visas for citizens of Djibouti will expire in 180 days after issued. Once your visa expires, you will need to apply for a new one to be eligible to enter the country. Arriving with an expired visa will render you unable to enter Antigua and Barbuda.
How Long Does Processing Take and How Much Does It Cost?
IVisa offers citizens of Djibouti three processing options; each option has a different wait time and a different price:
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 14 days.
- Rush Application - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 11 days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 8 days.
Will My e-Visa Allow Me Multiple Entries?
You are granted Single Entry with your e-visa.
What is the Visa's Maximum Stay Limit?
Your visa allows you a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry.
Can I Stay Past The Maximum Stay Limit?
If you would like to stay in the country of Antigua and Barbuda longer than your e-visa is valid for, you may file an application to the Immigration Department of Antigua and Barbuda. There is a fee of 300 USD to apply; this fee is nonrefundable and does not guarantee that your application will be approved.