Whether you just need to get away from your everyday life or you are in the mood to explore, Antigua and Barbuda has the ultimate set up to help you unwind and relax. Antigua and Barbuda is a country comprised of various islands and is known for its seemingly endless number of beaches.
If you are from Egypt and you want to travel to this popular tourist spot, you will need an approved visa. You can begin your application here for an e-visa to Antigua and Barbuda. If you have questions about the e-visa application process, please take a look at our FAQ section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Do I Need to Have to Complete the e-Visa Application?
Egyptian citizens will need to scan the following documents on the e-visa application:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after your date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial ability to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or in your residency permit.
- A debit or credit card for payment
Are Egyptian In-Transit Passengers Required to Get a Visa?
No. If they will be in the country for less than 24 hours, in-transit visitors from Egypt are not obligated to have a valid visa; they only need to have their Egyptian passport. If you plan on being in Antigua and Barbuda for longer than 24 hours, you will be required a visa.
What Do Egyptian Citizens Require When They Arrive at a Point of Entry?
The immigration officers at points of entry will ask you to show them your visa and your passport.
How Long Is My Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa Good For?
E-visas for citizens of Egypt expire in 180 days after issued.
How Long Will I Have to Wait for My Application To Be Processed? What's the cost?
The application will prompt you choose from the following options:
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 14 days.
- Rush Application - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 11 days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 8 days.
Does the Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa Allow Multiple Entries into the country?
Egyptians will have Single Entry with their e-visas.
What's the Maximum Stay for Egyptian Citizens?
The maximum stay allowed in Antigua and Barbuda for Egyptian citizens with a valid e-visa is 90 days Per Entry. Extending your stay in Antigua and Barbuda will require an application to be submitted to the Department of Immigration, which carries a 300 USD fee that is nonrefundable.