Regardless of where you're coming from, Antigua and Barbuda is the ideal destination. The Land of 365 Beaches offers relaxation and for the curious traveler, Antigua and Barbuda has a diverse range of sightseeing options and several islands that you can visit. If you are a traveler from El Salvador wanting to travel to this country, you will need to obtain an e-visa. You can start the application process here. If you have any questions about the e-visa for Antigua and Barbuda, please check out the FAQs below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Needed to Complete the e-Visa Application?
The directions on the application will tell you to scan the following documents to the e-visa application:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after your date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial ability to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or on your residency permit.
- A debit or credit card for payment
The documents must be the originals and must be scanned in full color. It is also important to note that getting approved for a visa does not guarantee that you will be allowed to enter the country. Immigration officers are allowed to deny entry to anyone without explanation.
When Do Antigua and Barbuda e-Visas expire for Salvadorans?
E-visas for citizens of El Salvador expire in 180 days after issued. If your e-visa has expired, you will need to apply for a new one to enter the country. Showing up without a valid visa constitutes being an undocumented traveler and may come with repercussions.
What Is the Wait Time for Processing and How Much Will the e-Visa Cost?
There are three separate processing speeds that each have their own price. The application will allow to you choose from these options.
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 14 Business Days.
- Rush Application - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 11 Business Days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 8 Business Days.
Does the Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa Allow Multiple Entries into the country?
Citizens of El Salvador will have Single Entry with their e-visas.
Is There a Max Stay Limit for Salvadorans? How Can I Stay Longer?
The maximum stay allowed by the Antigua and Barbuda e-visa for El Salvadorian citizens is 90 days Per Entry. You can extend your stay by applying with the Immigration Department. Citizens of El Salvador are eligible for an extension of up to 90 days with an approved extension application. You may also be asked to present several documents when putting in your application for an extension.