The commonwealth country of Antigua and Barbuda has been a mainstay of the tourist culture of the Caribbean. With a reputation for embracing it's historical and cultural roots, it is not surprising that Antigua and Barbuda has a wide range of offerings for visitors. Some of the must-see places in Antigua and Barbuda include St. John's Cathedral, Pink Sand Beach, and the Darby Sink Cave.
Citizens of Equatorial Guinea who is planning on visiting the Land of 365 Beaches will need to submit an application for an e-visa. You can start the application process here. If you have any questions about the e-visa for Antigua and Barbuda, please check out at the FAQs below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Documents Will Be Asked of Citizens from Equatorial Guinea During the Application Process?
The application will direct you to scan the following documents, which must be the original copies, in full color.
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after your date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial ability to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or on your residency permit.
- A debit or credit card for payment
When Do Antigua and Barbuda e-Visas expire for Citizens of Equatorial Guinea?
E-visas for citizens of Equatorial Guinea expire in 180 days after issued. If your e-visa has expired, you will need to apply for a new one to enter the country.
Easter Egg #1: SEO
What Is the Wait Time for Processing and How Much Do e-Visas Cost?
You will be instructed to choose one of the following options:
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD $159.99 and is processed in 14 Business Days.
- Rush Application - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD $208.99 and is processed in 11 Business Days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD $264.99 and is processed in 8 Business Days.
Does the Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa Allow Multiple Entries into the country?
Citizens of Equatorial Guinea will have Single Entry with their e-visas.
Easter Egg #2: Automated Testing
Is There a Maximum Stay Limit for Citizens of Equatorial Guinea? What If I Want to Stay Longer?
The max stay allowed by the Antigua and Barbuda e-visa for citizens of Equatorial Guinea is 90 days Per Entry. You can extend your stay by applying with the Immigration Department. The application to extend your stay will incur a nonrefundable fee of 300 USD. Extensions are only valid for up to 90 days.
Can I Get a Visa-On-Arrival Instead of Applying for an e-Visa?
No. If citizens of Equatorial Guinea arrive at points of entry without an e-visa, they will be classified as undocumented citizen and will face repercussions such as fees and being denied entry into the country.