Antigua and Barbuda is a cultural hotspot in the Indies that is contained within several islands, each with their own unique offerings for travelers. Those from Eritrea who are traveling to Antigua and Barbuda will need an approved e-visa to enter the country. You can start the application process here.
If you are searching for more information about the e-visa you need, please read the Frequently Asked Questions section below that we have compiled for you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Visa Do I Apply For?
Citizens of Eritrea are only eligible to apply for a tourist visa to enter Antigua and Barbuda.
Will I Need to Apply For an e-Visa If I Own a Valid Eritrea Passport?
Yes. Both your visa and Eritrea passport are needed to enter the country.
Will I Have to Apply For a Visa if I Am In-Transit?
No. In-transit travelers are exempt from the requirement of applying for a visa if they are leaving within 24 hours. Staying more than 24 hours in Antigua and Barbuda will require an approved visa.
Do My Children Need Their Own Visas or Can They Be Included in Mine?
A separate visa is required for each individual person who is entering the country; visas cannot be shared. If your children are included on your passport, you will use your passport information on their applications.
Do I Need to Upload Documents for My e-Visa Application?
Applying for an Antigua and Barbuda visa requires the following documents that need to be scanned in full color:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after your date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial ability to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or on your residency permit.
- A debit or credit card for payment
What Does an e-Visa Cost and How Long After Submitting My Application Will It Be Processed?
When you apply for an e-visa, you will be asked to choose one of the following options:
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 14 days.
- Rush Application - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 11 days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 8 days.
Will I Be Able to Enter Antigua and Barbuda Multiple Times With My e-Visa?
Eritrean citizens have Single Entry with their e-visa.
When Does the Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa Expire?
For Eritrean citizens, your e-visa will expire in 180 days after issued.
How Long Will I Get to Stay in Antigua and Barbuda?
The Antigua and Barbuda e-visa for Eritrean citizens has a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry.