From the sandy beaches to the historical structures, to the crazy nightlife, Antigua and Barbuda has something for everyone. Vacationing in Antigua and Barbuda is easily obtainable for Ethiopian citizens. Your first step is to fill out an e-visa application. Start the application process here.
We've provided you with a section of Frequently Asked Questions to help you through the application process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Visa Are Ethiopian Citizens Required to Apply for?
Citizens of Ethiopia will need to go through the application process for a tourist e-visa.
I have an Ethiopian Passport. Does This Exempt Me From Applying for an e-Visa?
No, you need your approved e-visa and your valid passport at the point of entry for Antigua and Barbuda. Because there can sometimes be complications with technology, you are encouraged to bring both a digital copy and a paper copy of your visa.
Do I Qualify for Visa-On-Arrival?
No. Ethiopian citizens only qualify for the e-visa and are not permitted to arrive without one.
Which Documents Are Needed For the e-Visa Application?
The online visa application will require:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after your date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial ability to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or on your residency permit.
- A debit or credit card for payment
Please note that your e-visa does not mean you cannot be denied entry into the country.
Is Processing Time Long? What Are the Pricing Options?
The application for an e-visa will give you three choices for price and processing times:
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 14 days.
- Rush Application - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 11 days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 8 days.
Are Ethiopian Citizens Given Multiple Entry with Their e-Visas?
Approved Antigua and Barbuda e-visas allows Single Entry for Ethiopian citizens.
When Does the e-Visa Expire?
The e-visa for Ethiopian citizens expires in 180 days after issued. Arriving with an expired visa will result in being classified as an undocumented traveler. Expired visas are not accepted for entry into the country.
How long can I stay in Antigua and Barbuda?
Ethiopians with an e-visa are allowed to stay in Antigua and Barbuda for 90 days Per Entry. Staying past your visa's allowed max stay will requires submitting an application with the Immigration Department of Antigua and Barbuda. Extensions are for a maximum of 90 days and all fees for the application are nonrefundable.