Antigua and Barbuda provides its visitors with a unique experience by giving them access to hundreds of sandy beaches, religious and historical architecture, and culturally relevant sightseeing destinations. Anyone from Gabon who wishes to partake in the pleasures of this island paradise will need to apply for an e-visa. You can begin your application for an Antigua and Barbuda e-visa here.
If you have questions about obtaining an e-visa, you can check the FAQs below that we have compiled for you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I Just Use My Gabon Passport or Do I Need an e-Visa?
Every individual from Gabon wanting to enter Antigua and Barbuda will require an e-visa and a valid passport to gain entry. The passport you arrive with must be valid for at least 6 months prior to your arrival date.
Are My Children Required to Have Separate Visas from Me?
Yes. Each visitor to Antigua and Barbuda who comes from Gabon must obtain their own visa. If your children are included on your passport, you can use your passport information on their application(s) in addition to your own.
Am I Allowed to Apply for a Visa-on-Arrival?
No. Visitors from Gabon who arrive without an approved e-visa will incur fines and be identified as undocumented travelers. Citizens of Gabon must arrive with a valid visa to qualify for entry.
What are the Application's Document Requirements?
The document requirements for the e-visa application are as follows:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after your date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial ability to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or on your residency permit.
- A debit or credit card for payment
Each document you provide in the application must be original and must be scanned in full color.
Can Citizens of Gabon Enter Antigua and Barbuda Multiple Times with an Approved e-Visa?
You are allowed Single Entry with the tourist e-visa.
When Will My Application Be Processed? What Are the Pricing Options Available for Me?
iVisa provides citizens of Gabon with three options for processing speeds and pricing:
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 14 Business Days.
- Rush Application - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 11 Business Days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 8 Business Days.
When Does the Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa Expire for Citizens of Gabon?
Your e-visa will expire in 180 days after issued.
How Long Am I Allowed to Stay in Antigua and Barbuda?
An Antigua and Barbuda e-visa for Gabon citizens has a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry. Staying past your e-visa's max stay is only possible if you submit an application to the Immigration Department of Antigua and Barbuda.