The country of Antigua and Barbuda in the Caribbean has a lot to offer to those who venture to its islands. There is a healthy mix of culture, history, and authenticity in the small country. Among the most popular tourist sites are St. John's Cathedral, Mount Obama, and Pink Sand Beach.
Ghana citizens intending to experience all the country of Antigua and Barbuda has to offer can apply here for their e-visa.
Below is the frequently asked questions we've provided for additional information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do In-Transit Travelers Need to Fill Out a Visa Application?
Only if your transportation leaves after the allowed 24-hour threshold. If your connecting transportation is leaving within 24 hours of your arrival into Antigua and Barbuda, you will be exempt from needing a visa and will only be asked to present your Ghana passport.
If My Children Are Traveling with Me, Can They Use My Visa?
No. Regardless of age, every person entering Antigua and Barbuda needs their own visa. Antigua and Barbuda does not allow visitors to share visas. However, if your children's information is on your passport, you will put your passport information on their applications in addition to your own.
Does My Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa Include Multiple Entries?
Single Entry is allowed for Ghana visitors.
Can Tourists from Ghana Apply for a Visa-On-Arrival?
No. You are not permitted entry without having a valid e-visa in your possession at the point of entry. Antigua and Barbuda does not currently provide the visa-on-arrival option for visitors from Ghana.
What Needs to Be Submitted with My e-Visa Application?
Your e-visa application will request the following documents in full color:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after your date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial ability to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or in your residency permit.
- A debit or credit card for payment
Does the e-Visa Application Offer Different Processing Speeds and Pricing Options?
Yes. You will be able to choose from the following three options when you fill out your e-visa application:
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 14 Business Days.
- Rush Application - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 11 Business Days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 8 Business Days.
For Citizens of Ghana, When Does the Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa Expire?
E-visas for citizens of Ghana will expire in 180 days after issued.
What If I Want to Stay Past My Visa's Expiration Date?
You can submit an application to the immigration department of Antigua and Barbuda to extend your stay.