The diversity of Antigua and Barbuda is known worldwide. Located in the Indies, this small cluster of islands has gained a reputation as an ideal spot for vacationers and tourists. Citizens of Guinea wanting to go to Antigua and Bermuda will need an approved e-visa. You can apply for an e-visa here. Have questions? We thought you might, so we've collected a few frequently asked questions to help you out. You can find them below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I Am Only in Antigua and Barbuda as an In-Transit Traveler. Do I Need a Visa?
No. As an in-transit traveler, you are not required to have a visa if your transportation departs from Antigua and Barbuda within 24 hours of your arrival.
Do I Qualify to Apply for a Visa-on-Arrival?
No. You will only be granted passage into Antigua and Barbuda with an e-visa. Guinean visitors do not currently have access to visas-on-arrival for Antigua and Barbuda.
What Will the Application Ask Me to Submit?
The Antigua and Barbuda e-visa application will ask you to submit the following documents by scanning the original document in full color:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after your date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial ability to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or on your residency permit.
- A debit or credit card for payment
Please note approved visas will not shield its holders from being denied entry to Antigua and Barbuda. Entrance may be denied by immigration officers of Antigua and Barbuda without explanation.
For What Length of Time Am I Allowed to Stay in Antigua and Barbuda?
An e-visa for Antigua and Barbuda for Guineans has a max stay of 90 days Per Entry.
Will My e-Visa Allow Multiple Entry?
Guineans are allowed Single Entry to the commonwealth country of Antigua and Barbuda with their e-visas.
What are the Options for Pricing and Processing Times?
The price of your e-visa will depend on the processing speed you pick. You will be given the choice of three processing speeds: standard, rush, and super rush.
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 13 days.
- Rush Application - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 10 days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 7 days.
What Length of Time Is My e-Visa Valid For?
Your e-visa will expire in 180 days after issued.
How Do I Apply For An Extension?
The application process to apply for an extension is pretty straightforward. You will need to submit the required forms to the immigration department of Antigua and Barbuda and pay the required fees.