The islands that make up the country of Antigua and Barbuda are known worldwide for their beautiful beaches and for their historical tourist attractions that include St. John's Cathedral, Martello Tower, Nelson's Dockyard Park, and more. Citizens of Guinea-Bissau wanting to travel to Antigua and Bermuda will need to apply for an e-visa to enter the country. You can find more information from FAQs below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do I Need a Visa if I Have a Passport?
Yes. All Guinea-Bissau citizens need to possess an e-visa and a passport to enter Antigua and Barbuda. Both are needed at the point of entry.
What Documents Do I Need for the e-Visa Application?
When you are applying for your Antigua and Barbuda e-visa, the application will ask you to provide the following documents by scanning the original document in full color:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after your date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial ability to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or in your residency permit.
- A debit or credit card for payment
Will My e-Visa Allow Me to Enter the Country More Than Once?
You are allowed Single Entry entries with the tourist e-visa.
Do I Qualify to Apply for a Visa-on-Arrival?
No. You will only be granted passage into Antigua and Barbuda with an e-visa. Guinea-Bissau visitors cannot currently apply for visas-on-arrival.
What is the Process When I Arrive in Antigua and Barbuda?
When you arrive in Antigua and Barbuda, your visa status will be verified; it is suggested that travelers carry both a digital copy and a printed copy of their approved e-visa.
How Many Options Are There for Processing Times and Pricing?
We provide you with three different processing speeds:
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 14 days.
- Rush Application - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 11 days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 8 days.
When Do Antigua and Barbuda e-Visas Expire?
Your e-visa will expire in 180 days after issued.
What is the Max Stay Allowed for Citizens of Guinea-Bissau?
The tourist e-visa has a max stay of 90 days Per Entry. Please note that if you overstay your visa, you risk facing fines.
How Can I Stay In Antigua and Barbuda Longer?
If you are seeking an extension for your visa, you will need to fill out paperwork with the immigration department of Antigua and Barbuda. After submitting your application, you will set up an appointment with the Extension Division of the Immigration Department. Please note that you may be asked to provide the following documents for review:
- A passport-sized photograph
- A valid passport or travel document
- Proof of transportation out of the country
- Proof of financial capability
- $300 application fee