Antigua and Barbuda is a small country of islands in the Caribbean that is known for being a popular tourist attraction. People from Honduras who want to travel to Antigua and Barbuda will need a visa. All you have to do is complete an e-visa application. You will be able to find more information about the e-visa application below in the FAQ section.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which Visas Can I Apply For?
Citizens of Honduras are allowed to apply for the tourist visa only.
Can I Just Get a Visa-On-Arrival?
No. You need to arrive with an approved e-visa.
What Are the Required Documents for the Application?
You will be asked to provide:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after your date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial ability to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or in your residency permit.
- A debit or credit card for payment
What Fees Do I Have to Pay When I Fill Out the Application? Does Processing Take Long?
The application for an e-visa will give you three choices for processing speed and price:
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 151.99 and is processed in 14 Business Days.
- Rush Application - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 191.99 and is processed in 11 Business Days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 248.99 and is processed in 8 Business Days.
Am I Allowed Multiple Entry with My e-Visa?
You are allowed Single Entry into Antigua and Barbuda.
How long is my visa good for?
The e-visa will reach expiration in 180 days after issued. You cannot use an expired visa to travel to Antigua and Barbuda.
The Information on My Visa and My Passport Is Different. What Do I Do?
You will need to obtain either a new visa or a new passport. Your travel documents must have matching information.
How Much Time Am I Allotted to Stay in Antigua and Barbuda?
The e-visa will grant you 90 days Per Entry in Antigua and Barbuda.
Can I Extend My Stay in Antigua and Barbuda? How?
If you want to extend your stay in Antigua and Barbuda, you will need to submit an application to the Immigration Department. When you submit your application for an extension, you will need to set up an appointment with the Extension Division of the Immigration Department and will be required to provide the following:
- A passport-sized photograph
- a valid passport or travel document
- a valid airline ticket
- evidence of financial means to support your stay
- $300 application fee (the application fee is nonrefundable and does not guarantee approval).
Do I Need an e-Visa if I Have a Valid Honduras Passport?
Citizens of Honduras need an e-visa in addition to their passport.