Vacationing is a universal concept, and Antigua and Barbuda is known universally for being an ideal holiday destination. Offerings of Antigua and Barbuda include historical sites, like St. John's Cathedral and English Harbour; beautiful beaches, such as Pink Sand Beach; cultural festivals like Carnival; and wacky sports like donkey races. Antigua and Barbuda is a vacation gold-mine for those who want adventure, relaxation, and history.
For citizens of India, the process of getting to Antigua and Barbuda is pretty straightforward. You will first and foremost need to obtain an e-visa. You will need your e-visa to enter the country. You can find out more about the application in the FAQ below.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the Information on My e-Visa Does Not Match My Passport, Is My Visa Valid?
No, your visa is not valid. Your information must match on all of your travel documents. You will need either a new visa or a new passport.
What Forms of Identification Will the Application Ask Citizens of India for?
The e-visa application will ask you for the following forms of identification:
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your arrival in Antigua and Barbuda
- An unedited, recent digital photograph
- Original birth certificate
- Immigration status in your passport or in your residency permit
What Other Documents Will I Be Asked for?
In addition to the above forms of identification, you will be asked for the following documents:
- Proof of intention to leave Antigua and Barbuda within the parameters of the allowed visa stay
- Proof of itinerary
- Proof of financial means to finance the trip
- A recent police record
Can I Enter Antigua and Barbuda Multiple Times with the Tourist e-visa?
Citizens of India are allowed Single Entry with the Antigua and Barbuda e-visa.
How Much Does an e-Visa Cost and How Long Does Processing Take?
The application fee for an e-visa is dependent on the processing speed you choose. There are three processing speed options: standard, rush, and super rush.
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 0.00 and is processed in 14 Business Days.
- Rush Application - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 0.00 and is processed in 11 Business Days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 0.00 and is processed in 8 Business Days.
When Will My e-Visa Expire?
Your e-visa will expire in 180 days after issued.
What Is the Max Stay Allowed in Antigua and Barbuda for Indian Citizens?
An Antigua and Barbuda e-visa has a max stay of 90 days Per Entry. If you overstay your visa without applying for an extension, you risk facing fines and other serious consequences.
How Do I Apply for an Extension?
You can apply for a visa extension by submitting an application to the Immigration department of the Antigua and Barbuda government. This application may require you to submit several documents and the application fee is a nonrefundable 300 USD. Visa extensions are granted for a max of 90 days.