Whether you are coming for sightseeing, to relax, or to engage in a new culture, you are sure to find something to enjoy in Antigua and Barbuda. Antigua and Barbuda is a small group of islands in the West Indies that has a reputation for being a well-liked spot for tourism. In fact, this small commonwealth country relies almost solely on tourism to help its economy thrive.
Iraqis who are hoping to vacation in Antigua and Barbuda will need an e-visa to enter the country, per their visa policy. If you are planning a trip to Antigua and Barbuda, you can apply here for your e-visa. We've also gathered a few frequently asked questions you will find below and answered them for your convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is an e-Visa?
An e-visa is an official document you will need for travel to Antigua and Barbuda. Citizens of Iraq will need an e-visa in addition to their passport for entry into the country of Antigua and Barbuda. Please note that the information on your passport must match the information on your e-visa.
Why Do I Need an e-Visa?
Iraqi citizens are required an e-visa for Antigua and Barbuda because Iraq is not on their list of countries approved for travel without a visa.
What Documents Do I Need with the Application? Is There Anything Else Required?
Your e-visa application will require the following documents:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after the date you arrive in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within in the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda when/before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial assets to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or in your residency permit.
- A debit or credit card for payment.
In addition to these documents, your fingerprints will be recorded upon your arrival.
What Is the Policy on Multiple Entry?
The current visa policy for citizens of Iraq for the Antigua and Barbuda e-visa allows Single Entry.
What Is the Max Stay Policy?
The current max stay policy for Antigua and Barbuda e-visas allow a max stay of 90 days Per Entry for Iraqi citizens. Staying past your visa's max stay will require submitting an application to the immigration department of the Antigua and Barbuda government. Be warned that failing to submit an application and staying past your allowed stay may result in serious repercussions like fines, deportation, travel bans, etc.
What Are the Processing Speeds? Costs?
There are three processing speeds currently available for the e-visa application, each with varying pricing:
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 0.00 and is processed in 14 Business Days.
- Rush - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 0.00 and is processed in 11 Business Days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 0.00 and is processed in 8 Business Days.