Antigua and Barbuda has a wide variety of attractions that bring in people from all over the world. Known as the "Land of 365 Beaches," Antigua and Barbuda has become famous for its diversity in nature, history, and culture. The small cluster of islands in the Caribbean continuously attracts a diverse demographic and flourishes with the ever-changing population of tourists that visit every year.
Kuwaiti citizens who are planning to travel to the small commonwealth country of Antigua and Barbuda will have to go through a fairly simple process to obtain their e-visa. Obtaining an e-visa is your very first step in being able to enter the country for vacation. If you have questions about the application of the e-visa itself, please read our Frequently Asked Questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Is the e-Visa and Do I Need One?
An e-visa is an official document issued to travelers by the Antigua and Barbuda government. E-visas allow travelers from countries who are not allowed to travel to Antigua and Barbuda visa-free to visit the country for tourism purposes. If you are from a country not approved for visa-free travel, then you will need an e-visa before arriving at a point of entry. Citizens of Kuwait are required to arrive with approved visas.
What Is the Policy on Multiple Entries for the Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa?
The current visa policy for the Antigua and Barbuda e-visa allows a Single Entry to citizens of Kuwait.
What Is the Max Stay Policy?
The current policy for Antigua and Barbuda e-visas allows a max stay of 90 days Per Entry for Kuwaiti citizens. Staying past your visa's max stay will mean having to submit an application to the immigration department of the Antigua and Barbuda government. Not submitting an application and deciding to stay past your visa's allowed stay may cause you to face repercussions such as fines, deportation, travel bans, etc.
What Are the Processing Speeds? What About Costs?
There are three processing speeds that citizens of Kuwait are currently eligible for:
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 14 Business Days.
- Rush - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 11 Business Days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 8 Business Days.
What Documents Do I Need for the Application?
The e-visa application will ask you for the following identification documents that must be scanned in full color:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after the date you arrive in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within in the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda when/before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial assets to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or in your residency permit.