A small cluster of islands in the Caribbean Sea named Antigua and Barbuda has been a tourism hotspot for many, many years. The islands, of which Barbuda and Antigua are the largest, have attracted a tourist population so much so that they have managed to sustain their economy mainly on their tourism industry. This comes as no surprise, considering the number of beaches they have, the country's historical relevance, and their natural beauty.
Visitors of Antigua and Barbuda must follow the travel guidelines that the government has put in place. For citizens of Mali, these guidelines require that you obtain a valid and approved e-visa. You can begin your Antigua and Barbuda e-visa application here.The e-visa application for Antigua and Barbuda is fairly straightforward but, because we want your application process to go as smoothly as possible, we've answered a few frequently asked questions. You can find them below. If you still have questions, please contact our 24/7 customer support!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Does My Visa Offer in Terms of Multiple Entry?
The Antigua and Barbuda e-visa offers citizens of Mali Single Entry. Expiry is 180 days after issued.
What Are the Max Stay Constraints that My e-Visa Adheres to?
The e-visas that are approved for citizens of Mali allow a max stay of 90 days Per Entry. If you plan on staying longer than your visa's max stay, you should submit an extension application to the Antigua and Barbuda government's immigration department.
What Pricing and Processing Tiers Are Available to Me?
The three tiers of pricing are based on their respective processing speeds. The processing speeds that are available for citizens of Mali who are applying for an e-visa are
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 14 days.
- Rush - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 11 days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 8 days.
What Documents Do Citizens of Mali Need to Have on Hand for the Application?
Your e-visa application will require the following documents:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after the date you arrive in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within in the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda when/before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial assets to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or in your residency permit.
Please note that you will also need to pay for your e-visa when you fill out the application.
Instead of Applying for an e-Visa, Can I get a Visa-on-Arrival?
No. Citizens of Mali are not allowed to apply for visas-on-arrival at this time and must arrive at the point of entry with an approved e-visa already in their possession.