Paradise is used to describe those places where the beaches are seemingly magical, where the natural beauty of earth collides and coincides with our desire to get away from our everyday lives. Certainly, paradise is a word that has been used by many to describe the commonwealth country of Antigua and Barbuda. Antigua and Barbuda is a small grouping of islands in the West Indies that thrives on tourism, using its natural aesthetic to appeal to people from nations around the world.
Citizens of the Marshall Islands who wish to experience this paradise will need to adhere to Antigua and Barbuda's travel guidelines. To start the process of traveling to Antigua and Barbuda, the first step is applying for an e-visa. Before you begin your application, be sure to check out the FAQ section below to see what you need for your application, what your e-visa will include, and more!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Is e-Visa and Do I Need One?
An e-visa is the official travel document that the Antigua and Barbuda government issues to citizens of the Marshall Islands. Citizens of the Marshall Islands do not qualify for visa-free travel to the islands of Antigua and Barbuda and will therefore need an approved e-visa to enter the country.
What Identification Documentation Will I be Asked for on the Application?
The e-visa application will request the following identification from Marshall Islands citizens:
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your arrival in Antigua and Barbuda
- An unedited, recent digital photograph
- Original birth certificate
- Immigration status in your passport or in your residency permit
Will I Be Asked for Documents Outside of Basic Identification Papers?
Yes. The e-visaapplication will also ask you to submit
- Proof of intention to leave Antigua and Barbuda within the parameters of the allowed visa stay.
- Proof of itinerary
- Proof of financial means to finance the trip
- A recent police record
Please note that any documents you submit to the application must be scanned in full color and are required to be the original documents.
What Are My Visa's Terms for Multiple Entry?
Citizens of the Marshall Islands will have e-visas that grant them Single Entry. Expiry is 180 days after issued
What Are My e-Visa's Terms for Max Stay Allowed?
The e-visas for Marshall Island citizens have a max stay limit of 90 days Per Entry. Trips longer than the approved max stay will require you to submit an extension application with the immigration department of Antigua and Barbuda.
How Many Pricing Options Are There for the e-Visa?
There are three pricing options for the e-visa application. Each option is based on the processing speed and each option includes service fees.
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 14 days.
- Rush - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 11 days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 8 days.