Antigua and Barbuda is a small country in the Caribbean that has become one of the most popular vacation destinations of the modern day. The country is teeming with opportunities to enjoy nature, culture, and history. The small grouping of islands features Mount Obama, formerly known as Bog Mountain, the English Harbour, the Pink Sands Beach, and so many more.
Mexican citizens wanting to visit Antigua and Barbuda are in luck! You do not need a visa for visits 30 days and under! However, if your stay exceeds 30 days, you should apply for an e-visa online.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Documents Are Required with My Application?
If you are a Mexican citizen visiting Antigua and Barbuda for more than 30 days, you will need the following documents for your e-visa application.
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after the date you arrive in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within in the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda when/before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial assets to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or in your residency permit.
- A debit or credit card for payment
Each document must be in full color and will need to be the original document. If you scan a copy, your application may be denied.
How Much Do e-Visas Cost and How Much Time Does Processing Take?
Mexican citizens are eligible to apply for one of three processing speeds that each have their own pricing:
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 14 Business Days.
- Rush Application - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 11 Business Days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 8 Business Days.
Do Citizens of Mexico Get Multiple Entry with Their e-Visas?
You are granted a Single Entry with your e-visa. Max stay is 90 days Per Entry. Expiry is 180 days after issued.
Do I Need a Visa If I Am an In-Transit Traveler?
No. Your Mexican passport allows you to travel to Antigua and Barbuda for a visit that does not exceed 30 days. You will only need to present your Mexican passport when in the country.
How Long Will I Be Able to Stay in Antigua and Barbuda With an e-Visa?
An Antigua and Barbuda e-visa for Mexican Citizens has a max stay of 90 days Per Entry. Keep in mind that you do not need a visa for visits up to 30 days to Antigua and Barbuda.
Do I Need a Visa to Enter Antigua and Barbuda If I Already Have a Mexican Passport?
You will only need a visa if you are in the country for anything other than tourism. Your Mexican passport allows you a visit of up to 30 days without a visa to the country of Antigua and Barbuda.