If you are interested in visiting a place where you can virtually spend all of your time on the beach, Antigua and Barbuda is the spot for you. The small group of islands in the Caribbean has been said to have a beach for every day of the year and is a well-known tourist destination around the world. Visitors from the Dominican Republic who are planning a trip to Antigua and Barbuda will need to apply for a tourist e-visa before arriving. You can apply for your e-visa here. If you have questions about the process of obtaining an e-visa, please refer to the FAQ below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the e-Visa Application Require Certain Documents? Which Ones?
Dominicans who wish to visit Antigua and Barbuda will be asked to scan the following documents:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after your date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial ability to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or in your residency permit.
- A debit or credit card for payment
Each document you scan in and upload to the application must be the original.
What will I need when I arrive in Antigua and Barbuda?
You will need to produce both your passport and your e-visa. We suggest having both a digital copy and a printed copy of your approved e-visa on hand in case of technology issues.
When Does the Visa Expire for Dominicans?
E-visas for citizens of the Dominican Republic will expire in 180 days after issued.
How Long Does Processing Take and How Much Does It Cost?
When you start the application, you will choose from three options. Each option carries a different price and a different processing speed.
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 14 days.
- Rush Application - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 11 days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 8 days.
Will I Be Allowed Multiple Entries with My e-VIsa?
You are granted Single Entry with your e-visa.
What is My Visa's Max Stay Limit?
Your Antigua and Barbuda e-visa will have a max stay of 90 days Per Entry.
Can Dominicans Stay in Antigua and Barbuda Past the Max Stay Limit?
Dominican citizens who wish to stay in Antigua and Barbuda longer than their e-visa allows them, then they will have to put in an application to do so with the Immigration Department of Antigua and Barbuda. Extensions are granted for a maximum of 90 days. The application requires a 300 USD fee that is nonrefundable.