If you are flying into Antigua & Barbuda from the Philippines, you will need to obtain a visa so you can enter the country legally. The government of Antigua & Barbuda began the e-Visa program in 2016 to make it easier than ever to apply for and get your visa without leaving your house. You can apply for an e-Visa online and skip the trip to the embassy.
Answers to e-Visa Queries | Antigua & Barbuda Visa Information
How long can I visit Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
You can vacation, do business, or go to school with this e-Visa for up to 90 days Per Entry.
Do I need personal information to apply for an e-Visa?
Yes. You'll need:
- Official Work/School Letter - Why are you going? If you are going to attend university or to conduct business, you will need a document from an official representative of the organization.
- Money & Accommodation - Have a bank statement ready and a hotel reservation or letter from a friend with which you are staying with their information listed.
- Departing Proof - Have your exit plans ready so officials know you are leaving the country at some point.
- Passport and National ID - We must be able to prove to officials that you are a resident of the Philippines by national ID and a valid passport (6 months valid after the date you arrive in Antigua & Barbuda).
- Passport Photo - No black and white photos. Color pictures only with a white background.
What costs are associated with getting a visa online?
You'll need to purchase your visa and choose a processing speed so we know how to prioritize your e-Visa application.
- e-Visa with Standard Processing: USD 135.00
- e-Visa with Rush Processing: USD 165.00
- e-Visa with Super Rush Processing: USD 200.00
Can I enter Antigua & Barbuda more than once?
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda grants you Single Entry into the country.
You'll have to get another visa if you plan to leave and then re-enter the country.
How long does it take to finish the application and receive my e-Visa?
Choose a speed after you fill out the easy online application to get your e-Visa as fast as you desire.
- Standard processing normally is processed within 14 Business Days.
- Rush processing will be processed within 11 Business Days.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa before or at 8 Business Days.
What is the expiry of an Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa?
Plan your trip so your e-Visa doesn't expire before you go on vacation to Antigua & Barbuda.
It expires within 180 days after issued.
Do I have to print out my e-Visa?
We will send you an email with your visa attached. You can show this to officials in Antigua & Barbuda, but it is always great to have a physical copy on you just in case your phone or computer battery dies.
Antigua & Barbuda Visa Online | Philippines Resident Application
We are dedicated to helping you make traveling easier. The e-Visa, or landing authorization, for entering Antigua & Barbuda as a citizen of the Philippines means you can now easily finish your trip planning.
Enjoy the rum, beaches, and wildlife of these beautiful islands.