Are you ready to get away for a few weeks to the beautiful Antigua and Barbuda islands in the West Indies? If you are from Qatar, you will have to show a visa to officials when you arrive in order to enter the country. Luckily, the government of Antigua & Barbuda has begun accepting e-Visas. They are electronic visas that you can use from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. And, you can apply without having to go to the embassy or consulate.
Answers to e-Visa FAQs | Antigua & Barbuda Visa Details
Do I need personal information to apply for an e-Visa?
You will need some documents ready so you can apply for an e-Visa. You'll need:
- Sufficient Funds & Accommodation - Have a bank statement ready and a hotel reservation or letter from a friend with which you are staying with their information listed.
- Official Work/School Letter - Not going for vacation? If you are going to attend an educational institution or to conduct trade, you will have to have a document from an official representative of the organization.
- Departing Validation - Have your exit plans ready so officials know you are leaving the country at some point.
- Passport and National ID - We must be able to prove to officials that you are a resident of Qatar by national ID and a valid passport (6 months valid after the date you arrive in Antigua & Barbuda).
- Passport Pictures - No black and white photos. Color photos only with a white background.
What prices are associated with obtaining a visa from my smart device?
You'll need to pay for your visa and the processing speed so we know how to prioritize your e-Visa form.
- e-Visa with Standard Processing: USD 135.00
- e-Visa with Rush Processing: USD 165.00
- e-Visa with Super Rush Processing: USD 200.00
Can I enter Antigua & Barbuda more than once?
Not necessarily. The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda grants you Single Entry into the country.
You'll have to get another visa if you plan to leave and then re-enter the country.
How long does it take to finish the application and receive my e-Visa?
Choose a speed after you fill out the easy digital application to obtain your e-Visa as soon as you want.
- Standard processing normally is processed within 14 days.
- Rush processing will be processed within 11 days.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa before or at 8 days.
What is the expiration date of an Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa?
Plan your trip accordingly so your e-Visa doesn't expire before you go on vacation to Antigua & Barbuda.
Your e-Visa to Antigua and Barbuda will cease to be valid in 180 days after issued.
Do I have to have a physical copy of my e-Visa?
We will send you an email with your visa attached. You can show this to officials in Antigua & Barbuda, but it is always great to have a physical copy on you just in case your phone or computer battery dies.
How many days can I vacation in Antigua & Barbuda having a visa?
You can vacation, do business, or go to university with this e-Visa for up to 90 days Per Entry.
Antigua & Barbuda Visa Online | Qatar Resident Application
Enjoy the palm trees, sip on some rum, and dance in the streets when you are on vacation. Qatar citizens simply need to fill out the easy, online e-Visa application from your current location to be ready to explore and vacation on these beautiful islands.
Good luck, and have fun in the sun.