Just on the edge of the West Indies lies Antigua & Barbuda. Beautiful by nature, these islands are a great place to vacation. Citizens who are from Sao Tome and Principe will need to have a visa to show customs officials when they arrive in a port of entry.
Simply fill out the online application for an e-Visa instead of going to the consulate or embassy. Then, we will send you your digital e-Visa by email so you can show it to officials once you arrive in Antigua & Barbuda. Have more questions? See the next section.
Answers to e-Visa FAQs | Antigua & Barbuda Visa Info
What prices are associated with obtaining a visa from my smart device?
You'll need to pay for your visa and the processing speed so we know how to prioritize your e-Visa form.
- e-Visa with Standard Processing: USD 135.00
- e-Visa with Rush Processing: USD 165.00
- e-Visa with Super Rush Processing: USD 200.00
With the e-Visa, how many times can I go through a port of entry?
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda gives the holder Single Entry into the country.
You'll need another visa if you go to another country and come back.
What type of information do I need to apply for an e-Visa online?
To apply for an e-Visa online, you will need the following:
- Departing Validation - Make sure you have official departing information.
- Finances & Lodging - What hotel or house are you staying at? Do you have enough money to last your entire trip? Show us.
- Passport and National ID - You'll need both of these to be government-issued and valid for at least 6 months from date of entry into Antigua & Barbuda.
- Passport Photographs - We will need color photographs to submit with your application. No black and white photos.
- Work/School Letter - Will you go to work or school in Antigua & Barbuda? Have a representative from the organization provide a letter for you.
How long does it take to finish the application and receive my e-Visa?
Applying online for your e-Visa should only take you a few minutes. It will be processed as fast as you choose from the options below:
- Standard processing typically approves your application within 14 days.
- Rush processing will be ready by 11 days.
- For the quickest processing option, choose the Super Rush option on your application. You will have your visa before or at 8 days.
Is printing my e-Visa necessary?
It is not necessary, but it may be a good idea in case of an issue at customs.
When will my e-Visa stop being valid?
Your visa is only good to use for so many days after it is issued to you.
Your e-Visa to Antigua and Barbuda will not work after 180 days after issued.
With an e-Visa, how long do I have to travel around the country?
You'll have 90 days Per Entry.
Antigua & Barbuda Visa Online | Sao Tome and Principe Residents
Foreign nationals can now get an e-Visa for almost any country in the world. Antigua & Barbuda is one of those countries. So, get ready to enjoy reggae music and rum punches as you explore the beaches of these gorgeous islands. Obtain your e-Visa online today like thousands of others before you with iVisa.
Have an exciting and safe journey.