The perfect place for a vacation is Antigua and Barbuda. Most travelers, however, will need a visa to enter the country. The visa fee can range anywhere from USD 135.00 to USD 200.00 depending on the type of visa you need, your processing selections, and the agreements between your home country and Antigua & Barbuda. Antigua & Barbuda offers the e-Visa program made to make your visa experience much easier than going to the consulate or embassy.
FAQs | Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa
This section applies to Nicaraguan citizens. You can check out our Visa Checker Tool to check the requirements for your specific country. Many of these answers apply to almost all applicants.
How much does an Antigua & Barbuda electronic Visa cost?
The price of your visa may change depending on the speed of processing you select and other considerations.
- USD 135.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 165.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 200.00 if you decide to select Super Rush processing.
Number of Days You can Vacation in Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa
The most days you are allowed remain is 90 days Per Entry.
You must have a plane ticket or other transportation ready to leave before the maximum days are up.
e-Visa Validity Length
Your e-Visa will not be good in 180 days after issued.
A&B e-Visa Requirements
Basic information you need to apply:
- Information about your Identity - Have your nation or state-issued identification ready.
- Personal Details Scan - Scan the bio page from your passport. From the day you plan to land in Antigua & Barbuda, you must have 6 months of validity remaining.
- Letter from Company or School - You need your host's letter or document to explain the reason for your stay.
- Proof of Hotel Accommodations - Please make sure you can provide evidence that you have a place to stay while you are in the country.
- Applicant Photo - Color passport photos are accepted exclusively.
- Onward Ticket - You will need to prove that you have a departure voucher to exit Antigua & Barbuda.
- Funds Verification - You could get an official record from your bank.
Number of Times You can Enter Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa
An e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
How long does it take iVisa to process my visa application?
- Standard processing normally takes 14 days to review and approve your e-Visa online application.
- Rush processing will be processed within 11 days.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 days.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa | Nicaragua Residents
Using iVisa's simple online application for your e-Visa is the quickest way to get a visa in the 21st century. So, book your trip, and get ready for the time of your life.
Have a great trip and be safe!