Antigua and Barbuda is the perfect place for a vacation. But most people will need a visa to enter the country. There are over 100 countries that have visa-free entry anywhere from 1 month to years depending on your nationality. Since 2016, Antigua & Barbuda has been offering the e-Visa program made to make your visa experience a breeze.
Frequently Asked Questions | Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa
This section applies to Nicaraguan citizens. You can check out our Visa Checker Tool to check the requirements for your specific country. Many of these answers apply to almost all applicants.
Which countries are visa-free?
If you're from the following countries, you can go to Antigua & Barbuda without needing a visa:
Freedom of movement Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
6 months All EU citizens, Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Eswatini, Fiji, Georgia, Guyana, Iceland, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Russia, Samoa, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Suriname, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Zambia
1 month China, Cuba, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan
How long does it take to process a visa?
- Standard processing normally takes 14 Business Days to review and approve your e-Visa online application.
- Rush processing will be processed within 11 Business Days.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 Business Days.
How long is my e-Visa good for after I receive it?
Your e-Visa will not be good in 180 days after issued.
How much does an Antigua & Barbuda electronic Visa cost?
The price of your visa may change depending on the speed of processing you select and other considerations.
- USD 135.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 165.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 200.00 if you decide to select Super Rush processing.
What do I have to have to apply for an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
Basic information you need to apply:
- ID Information - Have your nation or state-issued identification ready.
- Personal Details Scan - Scan the bio page from your passport. From the day you plan to land in Antigua & Barbuda, you must have 6 months of validity remaining.
- Letter from Company or School - You need a letter or a document from your host explaining the reason for your stay.
- Proof of Hotel Accommodations - Provide evidence that you have a place to stay while you are staying in Antigua & Barbuda.
- Applicant Photo - Color passport photos are accepted.
- Onward Ticket - Prove that you have a departure voucher to exit Antigua & Barbuda.
- Sufficient Funds Verification Process - You could get an official record from your bank.
Number of Days You can Vacation in Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa
The most days you are allowed remain is 90 days Per Entry.
You must have a plane ticket or other transportation ready to leave before the maximum days are up.
Number of Times You can Enter Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa
An e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa | Nicaragua Residents
Using iVisa's simple online application for your e-Visa is the quickest way to get a visa in the 21st century. So, book your trip, and get ready for the time of your life.
We hope you have the time of your life in A&B!"