Foreign nationals from Saudi Arabia will have to acquire a visa to enter the country of Antigua & Barbuda. Normally, travelers would go to the embassy or consulate to obtain their visa, but starting in 2016, Antigua & Barbuda's immigration officials released the e-Visa program.
This is a special online program that allows Saudi Arabians to obtain a visa online with a simple, short application. You'll need to provide the right documentation and apply early enough. See below for detailed answers to your most pressing questions about the e-Visa program.
Frequently Asked Questions: e-Visas for Antigua & Barbuda
When will my e-Visa expire after I'm approved?
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa expires in 180 days after issued. So plan your trip accordingly.
How many days does the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda take to process?
Based on the processing speed you choose, the number of days to complete processing will change:
- Standard processing will take 14 days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 11 days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush speed. You will have your visa within 8 days.
What documents should I have to apply for an e-Visa?
- Passport - It must be valid for six more months after the day you arrive in Antigua & Barbuda.
- Identity Card or Birth Certificate - You may need one of these to prove your identity on the application.
- Applicant Photo - You're going to need a recent passport picture.
- Proof of Hotel or Lodging - Make sure that you have a written statement from a relative or friend that will host you OR a hotel document showing the dates of your booking.
- Travel Authorization by Employer or School - A copy of this must be provided to the airport authorities.
- Airline Confirmation - Bring your flight details to show officials at the border.
- Payment Methods - Any major credit card or PayPal is accepted as payment.
How often can I enter Antigua & Barbuda using my e-Visa?
An e-Visa for traveling to Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
How much does Antigua & Barbuda's e-Visa cost?
The cost of your Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa with processing will be:
- USD 135.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 165.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 200.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
How long can I stay in Antigua & Barbuda with my e-Visa?
The maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Saudi Arabia Citizens
There are so many things to do in Antigua & Barbuda for Saudi Arabian residents. Wherever you are now, you can fill out an online application for your e-Visa and get it within a matter of days.
You are one step away from getting your visa online. Don't hesitate. Get yours today, and enjoy the paradise of these special Caribbean islands.