Antigua & Barbuda is nestled on the eastern tip of the Caribbean. There are 365 beautiful sandy beaches on the islands of Antigua and Barbuda. This ensures that you could visit a new beach every day of the year. The wildlife in Antigua and Barbuda is also amazing. The country is rich in history and in nature. Travelers from all around the world praise its picturesque beaches and sunny tropical weather.
There is a program that makes it easy if you are from Thailand to visit Antigua and Barbuda: the e-Visa. e-Visa is an online visa service that can be accessed anywhere from an internet-connected PC or smartphone.
Tourists from 106 countries, including Thailand, are now eligible for online e-Visas. Regardless of whether you are on vacation, catching up with family or enjoying the countryside while waiting for your next flight, iVisa can help.
Antigua & Barbuda is just one quick online application away.
Frequently Asked Questions about the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda
How long does the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda take to process?
Your wait time depends on your visa selection and the speed you choose.
- Standard processing will take 14 days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 11 days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 days.
When will my e-Visa expire?
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa expires in 180 days after issued.
How often can I use my e-Visa to enter Antigua & Barbuda?
An e-Visa for A&B is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Antigua & Barbuda with my e-Visa?
The maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry.
How much does Antigua & Barbuda's e-Visa cost?
The cost of your Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa with processing will be:
- USD 135.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 165.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 200.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
Which documents will I need to apply for an e-Visa?
- Applicant Photo - You'll need a recent passport photo.
- Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid up to 6 months from the date of arrival.
- Identity Card or Birth Certificate - At least one of these documents is required.
- Travel Authorization by Employer or School - A copy of this must be provided to the airport authorities.
- Airline Confirmation - Print out a copy of your departing flight details to show airport officials.
- Payment Methods - You can quickly and easily pay for your e-Visa application with a debit or credit card. We also accept payment via PayPal.
- Proof of Host - You'll need to show proof that you are able to financially sustain yourself while you are in A&B.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Thailand Citizens
If there is a paradise on Earth, it may well be in Antigua & Barbuda. We at iVisa are happy that Antigua & Barbuda currently issues e-Visas through our online application system. Let us deal with the hard stuff so you can get back to planning your trip.
We are always glad to help you in all possible ways. If you have any concerns, please speak to one of our service technicians.