Antigua & Barbuda is what most travelers prefer when visiting the Caribbean. Nevertheless, if you consider visiting this country soon, you will need the Antigua & Barbuda: e-Visas for citizens of Thailand.
However, getting it by yourself may be difficult due to the complex terms used in the questionnaires. Luckily, our experts can help you get it without asking you for so many documents.
Learn more about the Antigua & Barbuda: e-Visas for citizens of Thailand in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Antigua & Barbuda: e-Visas for citizens of Thailand?
It is a required travel document electronically issued by immigration authorities from Antigua & Barbuda. You can get it online with iVisa.com without spending time on tedious paperwork.
How much does it cost to obtain the Antigua & Barbuda: e-Visas for citizens of Thailand?
If you’re looking for affordable alternatives or you need to get your document as soon as possible, iVisa.com has your back!
We offer 3 possible options to get your Antigua & Barbuda: e-Visas for citizens of Thailand.
- Standard Processing Time: If you’re interested in receiving your document in 14 Business Days for an average price (USD 161.99), this option is the best for you.
- Rush Processing Time: You get your e-Visa in just 11 Business Days for USD 204.99.
- Super Rush Processing Time: If you’re in a hurry, you can obtain your e-Visa in 8 Business Days for USD 250.99.
What are the requisites to apply for the Antigua & Barbuda: e-Visas for citizens of Thailand?
Getting your Antigua & Barbuda: e-Visas for citizens of Thailand ask you for some requirements as it follows:
- You will need a valid passport that must be valid for six months after your arrival to Antigua & Barbuda.
- Choose any of your debit or credit cards as your means of payment. iVisa.com accepts them all!
- Make sure to provide us with your email address to get in touch with you once it is all done.
How can I get the Antigua & Barbuda: e-Visas for citizens of Thailand?
It is a piece of cake! You will need to complete the following 3 steps. Feel free to do them from any mobile device, whenever and wherever.
- First, answer the application form designed for you on our platform. Then, choose the processing option that fits your needs.
- Second, verify your information does not have any typos and proceed with the payment.
- Third, attach all required docs and submit your form.
Is iVisa.com a trustworthy travel agency?
Without a doubt! On iVisa.com, our main priority is providing you with high-quality service and protecting your privacy at all costs. That’s why we designed a platform that safeguards your data from any third parties, so you have peace of mind when applying.
But, do you still have some doubts about it? Then, check out what other customers say about our services in our reviews section.
How can I contact you if I have more questions?
Our customer service team is ready to assist you with your doubts about the Antigua & Barbuda: e-Visas for citizens of Thailand at any time you need them.
You can also send them a message to [email protected] if you prefer so.
Antigua & Barbuda is considered a paradisiacal destination for most travelers due to its beautiful beaches and stunning landscapes. It is a country located in the Caribbean sea, and despite its size, it has so many things to offer to its visitors. That means you won’t only find the seashore as your main attraction but also other historical and natural places you may like! Check out some of our recommendations when visiting Antigua & Barbuda: what you cannot miss.
Do you prefer history over getting suntanned? Then going to Betty’s hope is what you need to do. It traces back to the 17th century when English settlers discovered the productive lands of Antigua. They used to plant sugarcane crops all over the country and export them to England to sell them in Europe for the highest price possible. It is a monument that reminds people about the dark ages when the British took immigrants from Africa and tortured them physically and psychologically.
If you’re looking for unique experiences when staying in Antigua & Barbuda, visiting Valley Church Beach is a must-see on your list. The relaxing sound of the sea, together with the white sand and the delicious gastronomy from the region, will make your trip more pleasant.