Nestled on the eastern edge of the Caribbean Sea, the beautiful island nation of Antigua & Barbuda is a wonderful vacation destination. Tourists from all over the world celebrate picturesque beaches and tropical weather of this paradise.
There is an online program that makes it very easy for you to visit Antigua & Barbuda from Timor-Leste: the e-Visa. Our e-Visa is a simple and secure online visa service which can be accessed anywhere from a web-connected computer or mobile phone.
Visitors from many countries can now sign up for online e-Visas, including Timor-Leste. Whether you are on vacation, meeting friends or loved ones, or enjoying the scenery as you wait for your next flight, iVisa will support you.
Antigua & Barbuda is just one fast, secure application away.
Frequently Asked Questions about the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda
How long does the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda take to process?
Your wait time depends on your visa selection and the speed you choose.
- Standard processing will take 14 Business Days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 11 Business Days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 Business Days.
How often can I enter Antigua & Barbuda using my e-Visa?
An e-Visa for A&B is a Single Entry visa.
When will my e-Visa expire?
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa expires in 180 days after issued.
How much does iVisa charge for visas to Antigua & Barbuda?
The price of your Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa with processing will be:
- USD 151.99 for Standard processing.
- USD 191.99 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 248.99 if you choose Super Rush processing.
How long can I stay in Antigua & Barbuda with my e-Visa?
The maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry.
Which records should I submit for an e-Visa application?
- Applicant Photo - You're going to need a recent passport picture.
- Passport - Your passport must be valid for a period of up to six months from the date of entry.
- Identity Card or Birth Certificate - At least one of these documents is necessary.
- Proof of Lodging - Make sure that you have a written statement from a relative or friend that will host you OR a hotel document showing the dates of your booking.
- Travel Authorization by Employer or School - Customs authorities must be provided with a copy of this.
- Airline Confirmation - To show airport authorities, print out a copy of your departure flight details.
- Payment Methods - You can quickly and easily pay for your e-Visa application with a debit or credit card. We also accept payment via PayPal.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Timor-Leste Citizens
If there is a paradise on Earth, Antigua & Barbuda might well be it. We at iVisa are happy that Antigua & Barbuda currently issues e-Visas through our fast and secure online applications process. Let us deal with the tough stuff so you can get back to planning your trip.
We are always pleased to help you in all possible ways. Try to talk to one of our support staff if you have any questions or concerns.
We hope you have a great time in A&B!