The luxurious white beaches and tropical climate of the island paradise known as Antigua and Barbuda welcome guests from across the globe year-round.
Luckily for citizens of Tunisia, it is now possible to visit Antigua & Barbuda via our online visa program: the e-Visa. This is a simple and safe online passport application which can be completed easily and securely via a tablet, smartphone, or PC.
Tourists from all over the world can now sign up for online e-Visas. Whether you are on vacation, attending a wedding, or visiting family, iVisa is here to help you every step of the way.
Frequently Asked Questions about the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda
When will my e-Visa expire?
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa expires in 180 days after issued.
How long does the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda take to process?
Your wait time depends on your visa selection and the speed you choose.
- Standard processing will take 14 Business Days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 11 Business Days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 Business Days.
How much does iVisa charge for Antigua and Barbuda visas?
The price of your Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa with processing will be:
- USD 135.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 165.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 200.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
How often can I enter Antigua & Barbuda using my e-Visa?
An e-Visa for A&B is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay with my e Visa in Antigua & Barbuda?
The maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry.
Which records should I submit for an e-Visa application?
- Travel Authorization by Employer or School - Customs authorities must be provided with a copy of this.
- Applicant Photo - You will need a recent passport photo.
- Identity Card or Birth Certificate - At least one of these documents is necessary.
- Proof of Lodging - Make sure that you have a written statement from a relative or friend that will host you OR a hotel document showing the dates of your booking.
- Passport - Your passport must be valid for a period of up to six months from the date of entry.
- Airline Confirmation - To show airport officials, print a copy of your flight departure details.
- Payment Methods - You can quickly and easily pay for your e-Visa application with a debit or credit card. We also accept payment via PayPal.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Tunisia Citizens
Let us at iVisa deal with the hard stuff so you can get back to planning your trip to A&B.
We are pleased to help you in all possible ways. If you have any issues or concerns, please chat with one of our support personnel 24/7 by clicking the link on this page.
We hope you have a great time in A&B!