In January 2016, the Department of Immigration of Antigua and Barbuda began its e-Visa program. Citizens of Mozambique can now get a visa online without having to go to the consulate or embassy. Simply fill out the e-Visa application from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop and check "getting a visa" off your checklist.
Frequently Asked Questions about the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda
What is the price of an Antigua & Barbuda electronic Visa?
Prices for e-Visas depend on where you live, standard visa prices, and how fast you want your application to be processed.
The final price for your Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa and processing speed will be:
- USD 0.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 0.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 0.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
How long does it take to process the e-Visa application for Antigua & Barbuda?
Most e-Visas for Antigua and Barbuda are processed in or before 13 business days. We know you may want a visa quickly, so choose the speed you need to get your visa on your own schedule.
- Standard processing will take 14 Business Days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 11 Business Days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 Business Days.
When will my e-Visa expire after I receive it?
For standard e-Visas, you will normally have up to 6 months from the time of issuance to use the visa before it expires.
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda expires 180 days after issued.
How many times can I enter Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
An e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
A single-entry e-Visa is a one-entry only visa. So, if you enter Antigua & Barbuda and then leave, you will need to get another visa to re-enter the country.
How many days can I vacation in Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
The maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry.
This means you must leave Antigua & Barbuda between the time you arrive in the country and the maximum days your visa allows you to stay.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Applicant Photo - It works best to have a recent color passport photo.
- Passport Personal Details Scan - Scan your bio page from your passport. From the day you intend to visit Antigua & Barbuda, you must have 6 months of validity left.
- National ID Card or Birth Certificate - You have to prove your nationality with your government's official document.
- Travel Authorization from Employer or School - You need your host's letter or declaration explaining the reason for your stay.
- Proof of Lodging - Prove that you have a place to stay while you are in the country.
- Bank Statement - Show immigration officials that you have the money to fund your trip.
- Onward Ticket - Show that you have a departure ticket to leave Antigua & Barbuda.
- Vaccinations - If you're coming from a country with a high risk of yellow fever, entering Antigua & Barbuda will require a Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.
The Antigua & Barbuda Electronic Visa for Mozambique Nationals
Antigua and Barbuda is an amazing journey for honeymooners, history lovers, and beach bums alike. If you're flying from Mozambique to Antigua & Barbuda, you can now easily get your e-Visa without leaving the house.
Safe travels, and enjoy the beaches of the Caribbean.