Antigua & Barbuda is beautiful; with its 365 beaches and rainforest tours, you can't go wrong taking a vacation there. But, what about getting a visa? Myanmar citizens can purchase their visa online with the e-Visa program that began in 2016.
Instead of having to go to the embassy or consulate to get a visa, you can now simply apply for an e-Visa online and be done. Then, get prepared to soak up the sun in the Caribbean.
Frequently Asked Questions about the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda
How long will it take to process the e-Visa application for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Standard processing will take 14 Business Days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 11 Business Days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 Business Days.
What is the price of the Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa?
Prices for e-Visas depend on where you live, standard visa prices, and how fast you want your application to be processed.
The total cost for your Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa and processing will be:
- USD 135.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 165.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 200.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
How many times can I enter Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
A single-entry e-Visa is a one-entry only visa. So, if you enter Antigua & Barbuda and then leave, you will need to get another visa to re-enter the country.
When will my e-Visa expire?
For standard e-Visas, you will normally have up to 6 months from the time of issuance to use the visa before it expires.
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda expires in 180 days after issued.
How many days can I stay in Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
The maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry.
This means you must leave Antigua & Barbuda between the time you arrive in the country and the maximum days your visa allows you to stay.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Applicant Photo - A recent color passport photo works best.
- Passport Personal Details Scan - Scan your passport bio page. You must have 6 months of validity left from the day you plan to enter Antigua & Barbuda.
- National ID Card or Birth Certificate - You must prove your nationality with an official document from your government.
- Travel Authorization from Employer or School - You need a letter or statement from your host stating the reason for your stay.
- Proof of Accommodation - Prove that you have a place to stay while you are in the country.
- Bank Statement - Show immigration officials that you have the money to fund your trip.
- Onward Ticket - Show that you have a departure ticket to leave Antigua & Barbuda.
- Vaccinations - If you are traveling from a country that has a high risk of yellow fever, you will need a Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate to enter Antigua & Barbuda.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Citizens of Myanmar
Whether you are going on vacation to drink rum and listen to reggae, or just going for some rest and relaxation, you can now skip the embassy and get an e-Visa online.
Safe travels to you and your family and friends.