Are you going to enjoy the beaches of Antigua & Barbuda? Or do you want to see the hundreds of yachts that dock there for the large party in the springtime? Either way, you will need a visa as a citizen of Nigeria to enter Antigua & Barbuda.
Luckily, the e-Visa program began in January 2016 so you can apply for and get a visa online quickly over the internet. It acts as a landing authorization for you to enter the country easily.
Frequently Asked Questions | Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa
Why do I need a visa?
Governments work together to decide on who does and doesn't need a visa. Also, for security reasons, many foreign nationals will need to prove they are safe to enter the country.
How long does it take to complete the application and receive my e-Visa?
The application is a short one. Then, you'll need to pick a speed of processing.
- Standard processing normally takes 14 Business Days to review and approve your e-Visa online application.
- Rush processing will be processed within 11 Business Days.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 Business Days.
What do I have to have to apply for an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
- You will need a passport with a validity of at least 6 months. Scan the bio page for your application.
- Also, you may have to show your national ID card or birth certificate.
- Have an official ticket that lists your leave date from Antigua & Barbuda.
- You'll also want to upload a document from an employer or a school listing the official reason for traveling to the islands if that is your main reason.
- Be ready to show that you have enough money to stay comfortably on your trip,
- and you'll need to also show you have booked a place to sleep.
How much does an Antigua & Barbuda electronic Visa cost?
Based on the processing speed you choose and other factors, your visa costs will vary. The below prices are for your e-Visa and the processing speed together.
- Standard Processing: USD 135.00
- Rush Processing: USD 165.00
- Super Rush Processing: USD 200.00
How many days do I have before my e-Visa expires?
Make certain to embark on your trip before your visa expires.
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda will expire in 180 days after issued.
How many days can I explore Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
The maximum stay allow is 90 days Per Entry.
You must have a plane ticket or other transportation ready to leave before the maximum days are up.
How many times can I enter Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
Single-entry visas mean you may only enter the destination country one time. So, if you exit, you will need another visa to re-enter.
An e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
Entry is not guaranteed just because you have a visa. Security and other reasons may prevent your entry, but most people have no problem entering the country.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa | Nigeria Residents
Don't miss out on the adventure, trips, and fun you can have in Antigua & Barbuda. Fill out our online e-Visa application and be ready to travel to one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Have a safe and fabulous trip.