If you are from North Macedonia, you'll need a visa to get into Antigua & Barbuda. Normally, you would have to go to the embassy or consulate to get your visa, but now, Antigua & Barbuda's government has begun accepting digital visas.
This e-Visa program began in 2016 and has helped many travelers like yourself to get their visa online from wherever they are in the world. It's a wonderful time to travel.
Frequently Asked Questions | Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Travelers
How long does it take to finish the application and receive my e-Visa?
The application is really fast and simple. Then, you'll have to choose your speed of processing.
- Standard processing normally is ready within 14 Business Days to review and approve your e-Visa online application.
- Rush processing will be processed within 11 Business Days.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 Business Days.
How many times can I enter Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
Single-entry visas mean you may only enter the islands one time. So, if you exit, you will need another visa to re-enter.
An e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
Why do I have to have a visa?
Visa requirements are based on international agreements and are set by your government.
What do I have to have to get an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Proof of Nationality - You'll need a passport and a national ID.
- Flight Ticket - Show officials you will be leaving Antigua & Barbuda.
- Money & Accommodation - Have a place to stay and enough money to enjoy your trip.
- Passport Photo - You must give a color copy of your passport photo for the application.
- Reason Letter - Make sure to have an official document about your reason for entering the country.
When you go through customs in Antigua & Barbuda, you'll simply need to show your passport and e-Visa.
Are there different prices for e-Visas?
Yes. Based on your country of origin and what options you choose during the application process, prices may vary. The following costs are for your e-Visa and the processing speed together.
- Standard Processing: USD 135.00
- Rush Processing: USD 165.00
- Super Rush Processing: USD 200.00
How many days do I have before my e-Visa expires?
Make certain to plan your trip before your visa expires.
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda will be invalid in 180 days after issued.
How many days can I explore Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
You will need to leave within 90 days Per Entry.
You must have a plane ticket or other transportation ready to leave before the maximum days are up.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa | North Macedonia Residents
Don't be afraid to book your visa online. Our system is 100% encrypted for maximum security, and we can guarantee it will be faster than traveling to the consulate. So, get yours today and prepare to go to the beautiful islands of Antigua & Barbuda.