Citizens of Pakistan will need a visa to vacation in Antigua and Barbuda. If you are going for business or education, you will need a letter from an official business or school from the country to show customs officials.
As far as your visa is concerned, you can now get an e-Visa online. The electronic visa works just like a paper visa, and it is really easy to apply for on a computer or smartphone.
Frequently Asked Questions | Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Travelers
How long does it take to finish the application and receive my e-Visa?
The application is fast and simple. Then, you'll just have to choose the speed of processing.
- Standard processing normally is ready within 14 Business Days to review and approve your e-Visa online application.
- Rush processing will be processed within 11 Business Days.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 Business Days.
How many times can I pass through Antigua & Barbuda customs with an e-Visa?
You will only be able to use a single-entry visa once.
An e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
Why do I have to have a visa?
Visa requirements are based on international agreements and are set by your government.
What do I have to have to get an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Proof of Nationality - You'll need a passport and a national ID.
- Flight Ticket - Show officials you will be leaving Antigua & Barbuda.
- Funds & Accommodation - Have a place to stay and enough funds to enjoy your trip.
- Passport Photo - You will need to have a color copy of your passport photo for the application and for your passport.
- Official Reason Letter - Make sure to have an official document about your reason for entering the country if you are not going on vacation. You can get one from your employer or the school you attend.
When you go through customs in Antigua & Barbuda, you'll simply need to show your passport and e-Visa.
Are there different prices for e-Visas?
Yes. Based on your country of origin and what options you choose during the application process, prices may vary. The following costs are for your e-Visa and the processing speed together.
- Standard Processing: USD 0.00
- Rush Processing: USD 0.00
- Super Rush Processing: USD 0.00
How long can I visit Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
You will need to leave within 90 days Per Entry.
How many days do I have before my e-Visa expires?
Make certain to plan your trip before your visa expires.
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda will expire in 180 days after issued.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa | Pakistan Nationals
Skip the trip to the embassy or consulate. Instead, use iVisa's fast and secure online e-Visa application to get your landing authorization as quickly and conveniently as possible. Then, you'll be ready to visit the hundreds of beaches and swim in the clear Caribbean waters.