Traveling to the Caribbean to visit Antigua & Barbuda? If you are a national of Palau, you will need to acquire a visa so you can legally enter the country. In 2016, Antigua & Barbuda's government began the e-Visa program.
This program allows you to get a visa quickly online. This is great for smaller countries like Palau that may not have an embassy or consulate near them. You can apply wherever you have an internet connection and a device like a computer or smartphone.
Answers to e-Visa Questions | Antigua & Barbuda Travel
How many times can I pass through Antigua & Barbuda customs with an e-Visa?
You will only be able to use a single-entry visa once.
An e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
How long does it take to finish the application and receive my e-Visa?
Choose a speed after you fill out the easy online application to get your e-Visa as fast as you need it.
- Standard processing normally is ready within 14 Business Days to review and approve your e-Visa online application.
- Rush processing will be processed within 11 Business Days.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 Business Days.
What do I have to have to get an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Proof of Residency - You'll have to have a 6-month-valid passport and a national ID.
- Flight Ticket - Make sure you have a departing ticket showing you'll leave the country before your visa expires.
- Funds & Accommodation - Do you have a place to sleep? What about enough money?
- Passport Photo - You will need to have a color copy of your passport photo for the application and for your passport.
- Official Reason Letter - Why are you going? If it is not a vacation, you'll need an official letter from the organization you are representing or attending.
Very few people are rejected at customs, but having a visa doesn't guarantee entry into Antigua & Barbuda.
Do I need to print out my e-Visa?
It is a good idea to print out your e-Visa just in case there is an issue with the internet or your device when you arrive in Antigua & Barbuda.
Are there various prices for e-Visa processing speeds?
Yes. Based on your country of origin and what options you choose during the application process, the final price of your visa will change. The following costs are for your e-Visa and the processing speed together.
- Standard Processing: USD 135.00
- Rush Processing: USD 165.00
- Super Rush Processing: USD 200.00
How long can I visit Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
You will need to leave within 90 days Per Entry.
How many days do I have before my e-Visa expires?
Make certain to plan your trip before your visa expires.
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda will be invalid in 180 days after issued.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa | Palau Citizen Application
If you are from Palau, it is now simple to get your e-Visa online without the need to go to the embassy or consulate. Now, you are free to get it online with iVisa. Thousands of travelers use iVisa each and every year to secure their trips around the world.