Whether you're going to see the beaches and drink rum or to see the wildlife that roams certain parts of Antigua & Barbuda like the rainforest, you will need a visa to enter if you are a citizen of Serbia. The process can be tedious if you have to travel to the consulate or embassy to get one. That's why Antigua & Barbuda began the e-Visa program in 2016, so Serbian travelers can fill out a simple application online to get their visas.
This e-Visa document works just like a normal visa, or landing authorization. All you need is a few minutes and an internet connection to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions | Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Travelers
How long does it take to finish the application and receive my e-Visa?
The application is really quick and simple. Then, you'll just need to choose the speed of processing.
- Standard processing normally is ready within 14 days to review and approve your e-Visa online application.
- Rush processing will be processed within 11 days.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 days.
How many times can I pass through Antigua & Barbuda customs with an e-Visa?
Single-entry visas mean you may only enter the islands one time. So, if you exit, you will need another visa to re-enter.
An e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
Why do I have to have a visa?
Because countries need to see proof of your residency status with your home country and to make sure you are not a security risk for Antigua and Barbuda.
What do I have to have to get an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Proof of Nationality - You'll need a passport and a national ID.
- Flight Ticket - Show officials you will be leaving Antigua & Barbuda.
- Money & Accommodation - Have a place to stay and enough money to enjoy your trip.
- Passport Photo - You must give a color copy of your passport photo for the application.
- Reason Letter - Make sure to have an official document about your reason for entering the country.
When you go through customs in Antigua & Barbuda, you'll simply need to show your passport and e-Visa.
How many days can I travel around Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
You will need to leave within 90 days Per Entry.
What is the pricing structure for different types of e-Visas?
Visa costs are set by the government of the destination country. Processing speeds may change how much your e-Visa costs.
- Standard Processing: USD 135.00
- Rush Processing: USD 165.00
- Super Rush Processing: USD 200.00
How many days do I have before my e-Visa expires?
Make certain to plan your trip before your visa expires.
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda will be invalid in 180 days after issued.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa | Serbia Residents
Want to save time planning your trip? Use iVisa's secure and fast online e-Visa application today to get your official documents for your trip to the beautiful islands of Antigua & Barbuda.
Safe travels to you, your friends, and your family.