If you live in Sierra Leone but want to visit Antigua & Barbuda, there’s a program that makes this easier than ever: The e-Visa program.
Antigua & Barbuda has made these digital visas available to travelers from Sierra Leone and many other countries. Whether you're vacationing, visiting loved ones, or just taking in the sights while you wait for your next flight, the Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa can get you there.
The beauty of Antigua & Barbuda's 365 beaches is just one short application away, so don't miss out on this opportunity. Get an Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa now, or read on to learn about Antigua & Barbuda: The e-Visa for Citizens of Sierra Leone.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Antigua and Barbuda Tourist e-Visa and what do I need to apply for it?
The Antigua and Barbuda eVisa is an electronically processed travel document that certain foreigners need to visit Antigua and Barbuda. This eVisa is available on our website, so you can have it easily by having the following items ready:
- Your passport with a scanned copy of it.
- National Identity Card or Birth Certificate: Have at least one of these documents.
- Proof of Accommodation: Ensure that you have a written statement from a friend or family member hosting you or a document from the hotel you will be staying at during your visit.
- Bank Statement: You'll need proof that you have enough funds for your stay.
- Airline Confirmation: Proof of your departing flight is necessary.
- Applicant Photo: Make sure to have a recent color photo.
We invite you to continue reading this article to learn more about Antigua & Barbuda: The e-Visa for Citizens of Sierra Leone.
What are the prices and processing times?
The price for your Antigua and Barbuda eVisa depends on the processing speed you select while completing the online application form. Therefore, we created three processing speeds, each of them faster than the previous one, so that it can be helpful for travelers under pressure and travelers with a tight budget.
- Standard Processing Time: USD 137.49 - 14 Business Days.
- Rush Processing Time: USD 196.99 - 11 Business Days.
- Super Rush Processing Time: USD 206.99 - 8 Business Days.
If you want to learn more about Antigua & Barbuda: The e-Visa for Citizens of Sierra Leone, read the questions below.
How can I apply for the Antigua & Barbuda eVisa?
Applying for this eVisa with our services is very simple, especially because it does not require much effort on your side. You have to fulfill this 3-step process to get your eVisa as soon as possible:
- First, complete our easy online application and select a processing speed.
- Second, review the information you wrote to avoid typos and pay for the fees with your debit or credit card.
- Third, attach the items required to the form and click on ‘submit’ to finish the 3-step process. Then, stay alert to your email to get the eVisa.
Present your Passport and the eVisa we provide upon entry to Antigua and Barbuda.
To get more information about Antigua & Barbuda: The e-Visa for Citizens of Sierra Leone, read the questions below.
Is iVisa.com safe?
At iVisa.com, we have a high-tech system that will protect your information as much as possible. So you can be sure of what we offer, including Antigua & Barbuda: The e-Visa for Citizens of Sierra Leone.
You can also confirm this information by reviewing our comment section.
Where can I learn more about Antigua & Barbuda: The e-Visa for Citizens of Sierra Leone?
To learn more about Antigua & Barbuda: The e-Visa for Citizens of Sierra Leone, we recommend chatting with our agents or remain on our website to read other questions.
Antigua and Barbuda is, as you can guess, a nation formed of two main islands. Antigua's folded seashores cradle hundreds of sharp little coves lapped by calm blue waters. At the same time, the shielded bays have given refuge for a lot of people, including Admiral Nelson and hundreds of buccaneers.
As soon as you arrive, you’ll find out a distinguished English accent on this island. You'll hear it in the hectic capital of St John's, in salty-charming English Harbour, in the ancient forts and other vestiges of the colonial past. However, Antigua is also the quintessential Caribbean, full of colorful villages, a rum paradise, and pleasant locals who'll greet you with wide smiles.
As for Antigua’s smaller island, Barbuda, it is another fantastic paradise, but sadly, it was hardly devastated by Hurricane Maria in 2017. It is still rebuilding to this day, but its amazing beaches were unaffected, which is why a lot of travelers are patiently waiting to lounge on white sand and enjoy the pristine waters. You can be sure that it will be an island ready for travelers very soon, but you can only visit part of it for now.