If you live in Sierra Leone, but want to visit Antigua & Barbuda, there is a program that makes this easier than ever: The e-Visa.
Antigua & Barbuda has made these digital visas available to travelers from Sierra Leone and many other countries. Whether you're vacationing, visiting loved ones, or just taking in the sights while you wait for your next flight, the Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa can get you there.
The beauty of Antigua & Barbuda's 365 beaches is just one short application away, so don't miss out on this opportunity.. Get an Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa now, or read on to learn about the different levels of e-Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions about the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda
How long does it take to process an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
Your processing time will depend on the visa and processing speed you choose. We offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard processing will take 14 Business Days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 11 Business Days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 Business Days.
What is the cost of an Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa?
The total cost for your Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa and processing will be:
- USD 135.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 165.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 200.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
How many times can I enter Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
An e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
When will my e-Visa expire?
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda expires in 180 days after issued.
How long can I stay in Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
The maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry.
What do I need to apply for an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Applicant Photo - Please make sure to have a recent color photo.
- Passport Personal Details Scan - Your passport will need to have at least 6 months of validity.
- National Identity Card or Birth Certificate - Have at least one of these documents.
- Travel Authorization by Employer or School - A copy of this will need to be provided to authorities.
- Proof of Accommodation - Ensure that you have a written statement from a friend or family member hosting you or a document from the hotel you will be staying at during your visit.
- Bank Statement - You'll need proof that you have enough funds for your stay.
- Airline Confirmation - Proof of your departing flight is necessary.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Sierra Leone Residents
We are excited that Antigua & Barbuda now issues e-Visas through online applications. Let iVisa handle the hassle of dealing with bureaucracy while you plan the rest of your trip.
We are always happy to help you in any way we can. If you have any further questions, feel free to chat with one of our knowledgeable support staff.
Have a safe trip!