If you reside in Somalia and would like to travel to Antigua & Barbuda, there is a system that will make it much easier for you: the e-Visa. The e-Visa is a safe and secure online visa application.
Since 2016, the country of Antigua & Barbuda has made these digital visas available to travelers from over 100 countries, including Somalia. Whether you're vacationing, visiting loved ones, or just taking in the sights while you wait for your next flight, the Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa can get you there.
The beauty and wonder of Antigua & Barbuda is just one quick application away, so don't miss out. [Get an Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa right now, or read on to learn more about the e-Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions about the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda
What is the cost of an Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa?
The total cost for your Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa and processing will be:
- USD 135.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 165.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 200.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
How long will it take to process an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
Your processing time depends on your choice of visa and processing speed. We currently offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard processing will take 14 days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 11 days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 days.
How many times can I enter Antigua & Barbuda with my e-Visa?
An e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
When will my e-Visa expire?
Antigua & Barbuda's e-Visa expires in 180 days after issued.
How long can I stay in Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
The maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry.
What do I need to apply for an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Applicant Photo - Make sure you have a recent color passport photo.
- Passport Personal Details Scan - Your passport is required to have at least 6 months of validity.
- National Identity Card or Birth Certificate - You'll need at least one of these documents.
- Travel Authorization by Employer or School - A copy of this must be made available to customs authorities.
- Proof of Accommodation - Make sure you have a written statement from a friend or family member who will host you or a document from the hotel you will stay at on your stay.
- Bank Statement - You'll be asked to present proof that you have sufficient funds for your visit.
- Airline Confirmation - You need to provide evidence of your departure flight.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Somalia Citizens
In any way we can, we are always happy to help you. If you have any further questions, feel free to chat with one of our knowledgeable support staff.
Have a great trip!