With its 365 beaches and tropical forest tours, Antigua & Barbuda is stunning. It's easy to see why people from around the world choose it as their go-to vacation destination. But, what about getting a visa? Now, citizens of Vatican City can get their visa online with the e-Visa program.
Instead of getting a visa to the embassy or consulate, citizens of Vatican City can now easily apply for an e-Visa online and plan to enjoy the 365 beaches this beautiful country boasts.
Frequently Asked Questions about the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda
What currency should I use while in Antigua and Barbuda?
In Antigua and Barbuda, tourists can shop with US dollars, but the nation still uses the East Caribbean Dollar, and guests have to be mindful of which currency the locals are referring to when they talk about "dollars". To solve this issue, simply refer to US Dollars as USD and East Caribbean Dollars as "dollars".
What is the price of an Antigua & Barbuda electronic Visa?
Prices for e-Visas depend on where you live, standard visa prices, and how fast you want your application to be processed.
- USD 135.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 165.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 200.00 if you decide to select Super Rush processing.
How many days can I vacation in Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
The maximum days you can stay is 90 days Per Entry.
This means you must exit Antigua & Barbuda between the time you land in the country and the maximum days the visa grants you to stay.
How long does it take to process the e-Visa application for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Standard processing will take 14 days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 11 days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 days.
The above prices reflect the cost of the visa and the processing speed.
How long until I get my e-Visa?
Check your visa expiry date when you receive it.
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda expires in 180 days after issued.
How many Antigua & Barbuda entries do I get with an e-Visa?
An e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
A single-entry e-Visa means you can only enter Antigua & Barbuda once.
What information do I need to apply for an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Passport Personal Details Scan - From the day you intend to arrive in Antigua & Barbuda, you must have 6 months left on your passport.
- Proof of Lodging - Show that you have a place to stay while you are in Antigua & Barbuda.
- Travel Letter from Employer or School - You need your host's letter or declaration explaining the reason for your stay.
- Applicant Photo - Color passport photos only.
- Possible Vaccinations - If you're traveling from a country with a high risk of yellow fever, getting into Antigua & Barbuda will require a Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.
- National ID Card or Birth Certificate - You must show your citizenship documentation.
- Bank Record - Show immigration agents that you have sufficient funds for your trip. You can get an official statement from your bank.
- Departure Ticket - Show customs authorities that you have a departure voucher to exit Antigua & Barbuda.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Vatican City Nationals
Now you can now skip the embassy or consulate and obtain an e-Visa online.
Have a relaxing trip!